Hard case lids?

Bimbim18

On 2/5/2019 at 8:48 PM, dfriz said:

Does Anybody know where to get liners for the GT Bags? 

There are lots of sellers on Ebay that has the liners made for the GT panniers. E.g.

s-l1000.jpg
WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

YAMAHA TRACER 900GT. TRACER 900GT CITY. TRACER 900GT 2018/2019. SET OF PANNIER/SADDLEBAG INNER LINER BAGS...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporting Member
On 2/16/2019 at 4:58 AM, andersh said:

There are lots of sellers on Ebay that has the liners made for the GT panniers. E.g.

s-l1000.jpg
WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

YAMAHA TRACER 900GT. TRACER 900GT CITY. TRACER 900GT 2018/2019. SET OF PANNIER/SADDLEBAG INNER LINER BAGS...

I picked up a set of these, they seem like good quality for the money. Nice not to have everything in the case falling out every time you open the lid. 

He who dies with the most toys wins.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2019 at 1:41 PM, roadrash83 said:

I picked up a set of these, they seem like good quality for the money. Nice not to have everything in the case falling out every time you open the lid. 

So... good fit?  No wasted space?  Easy to close the GT bags?  I've gotten other liners for bikes in the past and they were more of a generic fit that sometimes made the closing of the bags awkward.  Thanks!

• Supporting Member
4 minutes ago, mellow said:

So... good fit?  No wasted space?  Easy to close the GT bags?  I've gotten other liners for bikes in the past and they were more of a generic fit that sometimes made the closing of the bags awkward.  Thanks!

The fit is good, I'm sure you can overstuff the bags and make closing the lids difficult. I have seen the Yamaha FJR bags and these look the same just not as wide. The side cases on the GT are very fragile in my opinion so I would never over pack them and put stress on them. 

He who dies with the most toys wins.

5 minutes ago, roadrash83 said:

The fit is good, I'm sure you can overstuff the bags and make closing the lids difficult. I have seen the Yamaha FJR bags and these look the same just not as wide. The side cases on the GT are very fragile in my opinion so I would never over pack them and put stress on them. 

Excellent!  Thanks for the quick reply.

• 4 weeks later...

Is that a DIY belly-pan, or from a manufacturer?   Not to be unkind but it looks kinda oversized, and a poor colour match at that.   None of which matters if you're happy with it...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived