Akrapovic exhaust

bugie

Do any GT owners have the older: S-Y9R30-HAFT exhaust fitted on their bike instead of the newer S-Y9R8-HEGEHT?

The Akrapovic description for each exhaust lists the 900GT but when you search by bike only the Y9R8 comes up as a result so am not sure if it is actually compatible?

Akra.png

EDIT: Sorry, I see you're asking for the GT. I don't know about the GT model, I've got a '15 base.

---------------------------------------------

Yes I have the S-Y9R30-HAFT

It's heavier than I wanted it to be, only a little louder than stock. It had a slighter performance gain. Noticeable but nothing fantastic. 

'15 FJ09

• Premium Member

Agree with dfriz.  Nothing about the motor or frame has changed between the  FJ and the Tracer.  Swing-arm a little longer, but that should not have any effect.  I think you can be fairly confident that it will go on your Tracer without a problem.

BTW, I have that exhaust on my FJ and love it!

Older model is not approved for the 2018 onwards...

Honda CB600F Hornet 2008; KTM LC4 640 SM Prestige 2007; Kawasaki Z1000 2007; Honda CB1000R 2010; BMW R1200GS 2010; Yamaha Tracer 900GT 2018; Yamaha TDM900 2002; Kawasaki KLX230 2020; KTM 690 Enduro R 2022: Bold = current

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:58 AM, builderbob said:

Agree with dfriz.  Nothing about the motor or frame has changed between the  FJ and the Tracer.  Swing-arm a little longer, but that should not have any effect.  I think you can be fairly confident that it will go on your Tracer without a problem.

BTW, I have that exhaust on my FJ and love it!

I put the GRAVES on my Tracer GT  and it wasn't listed on their Web Page

19 hours ago, TracerDoc said:

Dfriz, did u have to take the center stand off to get the stock exhaust out? 

when I took my stock exhaust off I did not have to take the centerstand off, but I raised my bike on a rear stand so the center stand could just hang there and I could move it out of the way with out needing to have the bike sitting on it.

Archived