Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

Checking in....SJ, CA


Recommended Posts

Super excited about my new purchase!! 2015 FJ!! Spent the last 4 years taking a break from road riding and doing bike builds (Still riding the dirt/Baja on my KTMs) but I'm ready to get back to touring.

Spent the last few months looking for mint gen1 FZ1s since I have a history with them over the years but a buddy of mine turned me on to the FJ09 last week and the rest is history! She's new to me and I'm stoked for Spring!

BTW, my eyes are bleeding from all the research on this bike. Who am I kidding, we all know we love it!!!!

 

 

20190308_175059_resized.jpg

20190308_174939_resized.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 5:50 AM, koth442 said:

Welcome back to road riding! 

Quick question, why is it that when I click on a link to a specific referenced thread (i.e. when the link is part of someone's post) it just takes me to the forum main page instead of the referenced link? Thanks for your help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Nuckingfuts said:

Quick question, why is it that when I click on a link to a specific referenced thread (i.e. when the link is part of someone's post) it just takes me to the forum main page instead of the referenced link? Thanks for your help.

Not sure. @Cruizin?

'15 FJ09

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Nuckingfuts said:

Quick question, why is it that when I click on a link to a specific referenced thread (i.e. when the link is part of someone's post) it just takes me to the forum main page instead of the referenced link? Thanks for your help.

Please paste an example. What link are you clicking? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Please paste an example. What link are you clicking? 

@Cruizin

It happens with any link within someone's post but for example, first post on this thread has a referenced link that just takes me to home page: https://www.tracer900.net/topic/804-screen-knob-adjuster-screw-and-the-force-of-gravity/?tab=comments#comment-7378

Heres another, 3rd post down has a link that doesnt work either: https://www.tracer900.net/topic/2576-windshield-height-adjusting-knob-woes/?tab=comments#comment-28563

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BBB said:

@Nuckingfuts, I’m guessing that it is simply because they are such old posts that they have not been indexed to the new forum.

That would make sense. A lot of what I've been reading up on since getting the FJ two weeks ago has been older topics found with search engine. I have nothing valuable to add yet I guess.;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, BBB said:

Good that you’re using the search function @Nuckingfuts, but feel free to ask questions too.

 

@Cruizin @BBB

Not sure what to do about it but many links on this thread (title "FJ-09 How-To Index") don't take me where it's supposed to (EDIT: dead links seem to start at the 'steering stabilizer' mod). I want to book mark these for future reference but it's not much help if I can't see the reference info. Please advise. (I apologize if I'm beating a dead horse)

https://www.tracer900.net/topic/502-fj-09-how-to-index/?tab=comments#comment-3985

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nuckingfuts said:

 

@Cruizin @BBB

Not sure what to do about it but many links on this thread (title "FJ-09 How-To Index") don't take me where it's supposed to (EDIT: dead links seem to start at the 'steering stabilizer' mod). I want to book mark these for future reference but it's not much help if I can't see the reference info. Please advise. (I apologize if I'm beating a dead horse)

https://www.tracer900.net/topic/502-fj-09-how-to-index/?tab=comments#comment-3985

Yes that thread has some dead links, this happens on forums over the years. You can search for active threads by to the search bar and typing in any subject to find more recent threads on that subject. I'm sorry but we cannot ressurect dead links.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Yes that thread has some dead links, this happens on forums over the years. You can search for active threads by to the search bar and typing in any subject to find more recent threads on that subject. I'm sorry but we cannot ressurect dead links.

No worries, I'll live...heh. Thanks @Cruizin I still dig the habitat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×