Cogent Dynamics full suspension for FJ-09 Tracer 900

Cruizin

Their contact info is Phone: (828) 628 9025  raceparts@motocd.com

These guys do outstanding work for both street and racebikes, and the price is right. Fast communication, they will never leave you hanging. 

yamaha-fj09-replacement-shock.jpg
WWW.MOTOCD.COM

Replacement shock for your FJ-09 from Cogent Dynamics provides a high performance suspension upgrade for the FJ09.

motorcycle-shock-dyno.jpg
WWW.MOTOCD.COM

Cogent Dynamics provides high-quality motorcycle suspension service, tuning, rebuild, revalve, fork service, shock service and all kinds of great upgrades!

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member

Love my CD shock! Be prepared to spent 30 min with them on the phone if you're ready to order. They want a lot of detail regarding your weight, bags, riding style, etc. These guys get it right and stand by their products. Been around for years in the mountains of NC.

cd_shock.jpg

• Thumbsup 3
Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

14 minutes ago, clint said:

Love my CD shock! Be prepared to spent 30 min with them on the phone if you're ready to order. They want a lot of detail regarding your weight, bags, riding style, etc. These guys get it right and stand by their products. Been around for years in the mountains of NC.

cd_shock.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely interested in their suspension. Plus I'm moving to Knoxville soon, so they'll be not too far from me!

• Thumbsup 1

'15 FJ09

• 2 years later...