Cruizin

Cogent Dynamics full suspension for FJ-09 Tracer 900

Their contact info is Phone: (828) 628 9025  raceparts@motocd.com

These guys do outstanding work for both street and racebikes, and the price is right. Fast communication, they will never leave you hanging. 

yamaha-fj09-replacement-shock.jpg
WWW.MOTOCD.COM

Replacement shock for your FJ-09 from Cogent Dynamics provides a high performance suspension upgrade for the FJ09.

motorcycle-shock-dyno.jpg
WWW.MOTOCD.COM

Cogent Dynamics provides high-quality motorcycle suspension service, tuning, rebuild, revalve, fork service, shock service and all kinds of great upgrades!

• Thumbsup 1
  • Thanks 2

Love my CD shock! Be prepared to spent 30 min with them on the phone if you're ready to order. They want a lot of detail regarding your weight, bags, riding style, etc. These guys get it right and stand by their products. Been around for years in the mountains of NC.

cd_shock.jpg

• Thumbsup 2

14 minutes ago, clint said:

Love my CD shock! Be prepared to spent 30 min with them on the phone if you're ready to order. They want a lot of detail regarding your weight, bags, riding style, etc. These guys get it right and stand by their products. Been around for years in the mountains of NC.

cd_shock.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely interested in their suspension. Plus I'm moving to Knoxville soon, so they'll be not too far from me!

• Thumbsup 1

On 3/11/2019 at 2:27 PM, koth442 said:

Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely interested in their suspension. Plus I'm moving to Knoxville soon, so they'll be not too far from me!

Guess I'll have to make more trips out to the mountains!

• Thumbsup 1