Looking for part number of accessory port cover..

Hey Tracerists...

I installed the 2nd 12v port on the right side of my dash - and in doing so removed a little "accessory port cover" - a small black plastic disk about 1.25" across.  I've found a good use for it - but I need one more.  I can't find this on any parts fiches - does anyone know the part number of this little fella?  Or, have you installed the 2nd 12v port also and no longer need yours?

Cheers, Jeff

• Supporting Member
12 hours ago, jeff_s said:

Hey Tracerists...

I installed the 2nd 12v port on the right side of my dash - and in doing so removed a little "accessory port cover" - a small black plastic disk about 1.25" across.  I've found a good use for it - but I need one more.  I can't find this on any parts fiches - does anyone know the part number of this little fella?  Or, have you installed the 2nd 12v port also and no longer need yours?

Cheers, Jeff

Hi Jeff-s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     I took mine out. I will look through my collection of crap and see if I can find it. If I still have it, it's yours.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

Well done, hitness!  I never would have thought to call this thing a "damper".

Roadrash: cool - if you've got one, I'll take it, but is a $3 part, so don't look around for too long :)

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
5 hours ago, jeff_s said:

Well done, hitness!  I never would have thought to call this thing a "damper".

Roadrash: cool - if you've got one, I'll take it, but is a $3 part, so don't look around for too long :)

Glad it's not expensive Jeff because I could not find it. but on the bright side I got my workshop cleaned up.🧹

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 1

He who dies with the most toys wins.