Blue Tooth ear buds

scjaws

• Supporting Member

I'm looking for some BT earbuds that fit under a helmet comfortably.  Bought a set from an outfit called Letsfit.  They work wonderfully, but hurt like heck under my helmet.  Anyone know of smaller ones that hold the cost under $100?

TIA,

John

Have you tried removing or adjusting the padding inside your helmet?  My Schuberth helmet has a roughly triangular space over the ears, designed for fitting permanent speakers, and you can tweak the positioning slightly. That might give you more room for the BT earbuds you already have.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

https://www.anker.com/es/products/variant/soundbuds-rise-wireless-inear-headphones/A3271011

Been using these for a year now. They are left hand control, so you can keep your hand on the throttle. I wear the at work now too. The buttons aren't that big.  I wear gloves at work and dont have an issue. Walmart and bestbuy has them for $40 in store. 

Edited by limpy88

• Premium Member

I have Bose QC20s. Their QC30s look like they have the same earbud. They're comfortable under the helmet even with the extra padding in place of speakers in place. Work better than foam earplugs for sound reduction. 30 day satisfaction guarantee.