Newbie Owner to be

Good afternoon,

I'm Deb, from Kent and today, i have placed my order for a new GT 900 - she gets delivered on 1st July.  might be slightly excited :)  

Currently running a Suzuki SV650s and a GSXR1250F 

Now to go shopping for accessories :) 

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 4

• Supporting Member
42 minutes ago, Arsenaldeb said:

might be slightly excited :)  

Just a bit, eh?  :)  

Welcome, and congratulations on the new GT... you’re going to love it!   It’s kind of a cross between the SV and GSX, so I’m anxious to hear your feedback.  

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member

Congratulations on your new Tracer 900GT and welcome to the forum. The best thing you can do is have your suspension set up by someone who knows what they are doing. The stock suspension on the GT is not that bad and this will give you a good starting point. I know you will like the GT, I love my 2019 GT. Enjoy👍

He who dies with the most toys wins.

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, Arsenaldeb said:

Good afternoon,

I'm Deb, from Kent and today, i have placed my order for a new GT 900 - she gets delivered on 1st July.  might be slightly excited :)  

Welcome, I think you will love the bike.  Before riding the bike, I cant recommend any accessories YET, except a radiator guard.  Buy a good quality guard to prevent any potential issues.

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Great username @Arsenaldeb, good to see a Manchester United fan on the board 🤪

+1 for @betoney comment about a radiator guard, the evotech one is excellent.

Evotech-Yamaha-Tracer-900-ABS-Rad-Guard-

Evotech Performance radiator guards attach to your bike’s existing...

• Thumbsup 2

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Supporting Member
3 hours ago, BBB said:

Great username @Arsenaldeb, good to see a Manchester United fan on the board 🤪

+1 for @betoney comment about a radiator guard, the evotech one is excellent.

Evotech-Yamaha-Tracer-900-ABS-Rad-Guard-

Evotech Performance radiator guards attach to your bike’s existing...

This is exactly why I joined this forum...tips like this :)  ...been looking at some cheaper rad guards, but the Evotech really seems to be the consensus.

Thanks; ordered :)

• Thumbsup 2

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, Arsenaldeb said:

Good afternoon,

Congrats on the sweet bike!!  ...send pics :)

Edited by knyte

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Premium Member

@Arsenaldeb I have had a slight obsession with accessories.  More like improvements, but anything in my signature you want to know about, reach out.  Yes I doubled the cost of the bike - but I also doubled the pleasure. 

Good afternoon,

• Like 2

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

21 hours ago, littlebruv said:

Hi Deb, which area of Kent are you from ?, i usually do most rides through Kent and East Sussex for a getaway from the big smoke

hiya

im in Ashford,  picking 'lily' up on july 1st.  can't wait.