Secondary Power Outlet

So I went and looked at my new bike last night, 2020 Tracer GT. I noticed that there is a vacant hole where it appears the secondary power outlet would go. Should there be a plug in that hole or just an open hole? Seems kinda odd there is no plug or outlet, just a hole.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, Shizzle said:

So I went and looked at my new bike last night, 2020 Tracer GT. I noticed that there is a vacant hole where it appears the secondary power outlet would go. Should there be a plug in that hole or just an open hole? Seems kinda odd there is no plug or outlet, just a hole.

Thanks

Yeah there should have been a rubber plug thats a place holder.

Thats the recommended stock location for the optional heated seat IIRC. Most toss a usb/volt display there.

• Supporting Member

@Shizzle - There should be a plug or cover like @kilo3 mentioned, additionally, behind the screen are auxiliary power plugs that are switched to power for hard wiring in low power draw items like LED lights or a GPS.  Lots of options available with the Tracer.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

18 hours ago, Shizzle said:

Dealer ordered me the secondary outlet for free instead of just ordering a plug. Could have been missing from the factory, who knows. It's all good

The plug for it is under the windshield mounting bracket.. plug'n'play. 

9 hours ago, iitywygms said:

Have a link to what ya got?

It's a Yamaha part, don't remember what the part # was. Dealer ordered it for free. I'm sure it's on the Yamaha Accessory site.