New Tracer is home

Dont think the black is sparkly, I will look again but the orange is beautiful. The color is what really grabbed me. I would have never bought one last year with the blue wheels, yuck. 

• Supporting Member

So between the photos from @Shizzle and @GTO MIKE they look like completely different color bikes.  The bikes that my dealer has had looked like the photo of @Shizzle's bike, definitely a burnt orange/dark copper color, where the photo from @GTO MIKE actually looks red like some owners claim.  Could there be a slight difference by region?

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

1 hour ago, Shizzle said:

Looks good, how was the install and can you post a link to where you got it?

Thanks

No instructions at all . Looked at some installs on U Tube. . Took about 1/2 hour .took my time. Fits great and looks good .

• Supporting Member

When I saw the 2020 GT at the New York motorcycle show the panels looked very orange to me and did not look good to me. That might have been caused by the lighting at the convention center,  I'm glade to to see the color in natural light looks much better.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

1 minute ago, roadrash83 said:

When I saw the 2020 GT at the New York motorcycle show the panels looked very orange to me and did not look good to me. That might have been caused by the lighting at the convention center,  I'm glade to to see the color in natural light looks much better.

I would say in natural light it is more of a copper color with lots of metal flake in the paint.  It's a beautiful color. Waaaay better looking than last years blue. I'm not a blue bike guy.

Edited by Shizzle

Yamaha's official color name is DYRC4, which stands for Dull Yellowish Red Cocktail #4. It's actually not a new color at all. Been around for years. I wasn't really sold on it at first, but it's really started to grown on me, especially now that I've started adding some gold bling.