Motojitsu knee down on his Tracer GT

Stew

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, Stew said:

Man, I really need to practice.

You and me both!  If you watch his more advanced videos, not only does he get his knee down with one hand on the bars but then he does it with a passenger and continuously goes into smaller and smaller radius.  His videos are great.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

1 minute ago, betoney said:

You and me both!  If you watch his more advanced videos, not only does he get his knee down with one hand on the bars but then he does it with a passenger and continuously goes into smaller and smaller radius.  His videos are great.

They are, but my brain kicks in after I get over a certain amount and says 'nope, not happening, abort abort abort'

I am looking for somewhere decent to practice , so I can ignore myself and just do what the bike can easily cope with.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stew said:

Man, I really need to practice.

Good to see someone with their skills developed to that extent. Agree that it's good to practice. I took the bike out yesterday only for half an hour and a mile away from the house  but spent about half of that time in a local cemetery car park practicing some U turns (its always dead quiet there). Don't think the car park is big enough and I'm sure I don't have the bottle for full throttle 2nd gear stuff.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, HGP61 said:

Good to see someone with their skills developed to that extent. Agree that it's good to practice. I took the bike out yesterday only for half an hour and a mile away from the house  but spent about half of that time in a local cemetery car park practicing some U turns (its always dead quiet there). Don't think the car park is big enough and I'm sure I don't have the bottle for full throttle 2nd gear stuff.

I had a wee session in the local co-op car park after my ride yesterday, working on u-turns. But there were still a few folk wandering around. I might nip into the local police station and ask them if they know anywhere I can use without getting into bother (stupid cameras and nosey people spoil everything around here, its so rural)

• Supporting Member
14 minutes ago, HGP61 said:

I took the bike out yesterday only for half an hour and a mile away from the house  but spent about half of that time in a local cemetery car park practicing some U turns (its always dead quiet there).

11 minutes ago, Stew said:

I had a wee session in the local co-op car park after my ride yesterday, working on u-turns.

After watching some of his videos, especially u-turns within a parking space, I was practicing those myself.   Just shifting body weight is making it much easier. 👍

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

2 hours ago, HGP61 said:

..spent about half of that time in a local cemetery car park practicing some U turns (its always dead quiet there).

cemetery....dead quiet  😂

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 7

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Clicknow said:
On 9/11/2020 at 12:56 PM, Stew said:

Hi does anyone know what make of crash bar he has on the GT in the video?

Don't recognise the bars, But I think that bars that go over the lower engine cases are a better option and give more protection to the engine

PC2.JPG