2020 Tracer GT Accessories coming soon to classified

I traded my 2020 Tracer GT today for a new Star Eluder and will have some things for sale soon, just a heads up.  Would be great to sell it all to one person but I will split things up. Everything is in new condition since the bike only has 500 miles on it. 

Bagster Seat with orange piping and Bultex foam, retail $400

Puig Touring Windshield, retail, $140

Puig Beak, retail, $150

FJR 1300 Bag Liners, they fit these bags perfect, retail $60

I will list soon but thought I would post in case you were wanting to order these things. All offers considered but don't be ridiculous.

seat2.jpg

tracerbeak.jpg

• Thumbsup 1

Yes, those are retail prices, thought it said retail out to the side?? I'm not sure what to ask for the stuff. I think 50% off retail plus shipping on everything except the seat. The seat literally has 50 miles on it.

Edited by Shizzle
  • Thumbsup 1

10 hours ago, Rick123 said:

Sorry but I don’t get it. You didn’t even had a chance to figure out what it is and you traded it in?

You know what I don't get? People that feel the need to comment on everything even when they have nothing useful to add to the conversation.

13 minutes ago, Shizzle said:

You know what I don't get? People that feel the need to comment on everything even when they have nothing useful to add to the conversation.

I was hoping that you can add something useful by answering to my posting and help me to understand your decision. For me main reason to have a bike is to ride it. Have you buying motorcycle to farkle it and look at it? After a while (without riding it and getting any experience on it) re-farkle it and trade it in for something completely different..? 

• Thumbsup 3

Not trying to stir anything up but I think you are being a bit harsh on @Shizzle  

I get the deciding the bike isn't for you.  I rode sport bikes and traded my 2014 ZX6R 636 for a BMW F800GT.  I remember thinking as I rode it home "what have I done".  It was a good bike but so different from what I had experienced, still remember riding into the rev limiter so hard and unexpected it pitched me forward a bit.  From an inline 4 with a 16,000RPM redline  to a parallel twin with a 8,500 RPM redline was dramatic.  LOL if it wasn't having to explain to my wife why I changed my mind I might have done the same thing.

What attracted me to the Tracer GT was its somewhat hooligan nature and a great engine but good touring capability.  Those very features that attracted me could be detractions for someone else.  I've been thru that part of the country several times on motorcycles and it is different and I certainly understand the appeal of the cruiser style bike.  Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming Montanna, North and South Dakota are all great places ti ride a motorcycle with incredible scenery.

• Thumbsup 1

2 hours ago, TomTracer said:

Shizzle, I am one who gets the bike he wants just because. It really isn't anybodys business. Really cant care less if they it justified or not. Approval or permission NOT required.

I'm pretty sure @Rick123 wasn't trying to be a dick there, he was just curious as to the motivation behind the decision.  Off topic for the thread, sure, but it's not a crazy question, particularly given it's a bike specific forum.  He wasn't demanding Shizzle justify his decision - people move on to other bikes all the time for an infinite variety of reasons.  It's not that unreasonable a question, either, as it's not every day people buy a bike and trade it in so quick so doing so usually implies a pretty strong reason.  I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of curious too.   I did it myself, going from an MT07 to the Tracer - and for me, it was just that while the MT07 was stupid fun to ride, I just couldn't deal with the physical size issues.  

Anybody's business?  I mean, again, bike forum.  We're largely here to talk about bikes in general and this one in particular.  So we do that.  Curiosity!  

• Thumbsup 6

46 minutes ago, Wintersdark said:

I'm pretty sure @Rick123 wasn't trying to be a dick there, he was just curious as to the motivation behind the decision.  Off topic for the thread, sure, but it's not a crazy question, particularly given it's a bike specific forum.  He wasn't demanding Shizzle justify his decision - people move on to other bikes all the time for an infinite variety of reasons.  It's not that unreasonable a question, either, as it's not every day people buy a bike and trade it in so quick so doing so usually implies a pretty strong reason.  I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of curious too.   I did it myself, going from an MT07 to the Tracer - and for me, it was just that while the MT07 was stupid fun to ride, I just couldn't deal with the physical size issues.  

Anybody's business?  I mean, again, bike forum.  We're largely here to talk about bikes in general and this one in particular.  So we do that.  Curiosity!  

Thank you. I couldn't have put it better myself. 

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1