headlights combined.

micklauwers

Hi has anyone linked the headlights on the 9gt 2022 ,, one light does'nt do it for me . I have owned 3 tracers from 2015 and managed to adjust the main beam to shine inline with the other but 9gt has leds and the main beam is brighter.

Edited by micklauwers

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, micklauwers said:

Hi has anyone linked the headlights on the 9gt 2022 ,, one light does'nt do it for me . I have owned 3 tracers from 2015 and managed to adjust the main beam to shine inline with the other but 9gt has leds and the main beam is brighter.

All years have LED lights. I always ride with high beam on, aimed down so both lamps are on. 

• Thumbsup 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

18 minutes ago, Fleng said:

I have the LED+ signal lights installed. They double as daylight driving lights, so always 3 lights on in front and back.

Those are sweet. Unfortunately they are "un-obtanium" here in North America 🙂

Edited by rlambke19

Are you looking to get more light in front of you or to increase your visibility to other vehicles? If the latter, I put some yellow film over my high beam, which I think makes it stand out more than two (or more) white lights. Other riders that I go on group rides with have mentioned that it's easy to spot me in the crowd. 🙂