2017 Fall Ride Eureka Springs Ar

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself to all you FJ folks. My handle is JD and I live about 60 miles from Eureka Springs, AR. I just bough a 2015 red FJ-09 and am looking forward to meeting a lot of good FJ/FZ folks. I have volunteered to help Pegasus Jockey from the FZ owners put on the fall ride  http://www.somefz09forum/forum/9-fz-09-events..... I am an old fart who has been riding for more years than I can count, and blessed here in AR with some of the best motorcycle riding you can find anywhere. Fall of the year is a beautiful time here in the Ozarks. If you come to this ride you will not be disappointed with the roads, the scenery, the accommodations, and the friendly folk here in this part of the good old USA. I have been a member of the Concours owners group for many years and have helped with some of their events. I have also been a member of the MR2 Spyder owners group for a few years and help put on the Spring and Fall runs for the last few years. I know Eureka Springs is an awesome place to hold this event, and I would bet the first round that with some help this could become a yearly event. Heck, it could become a twice-a-year event. We need a head count and a name for the ride, so please help Pegasus Jockey and make this a successful event.
Thanks, JD

I'm interested, but the link doesn't work. What are the dates? 

We are working on a date, it looks like it will be OCT. 5,6,&7. I will up date this post as things develope. Anyone know how to get this fn link to work?  maybe this will work.  You might need to copy and paste the link. I am not smart enough to make it work....

http://www.somefz09forum/forum/9-fz-09-events/41322-2017-arkansas-fall-rally-3.html

• Premium Member
You might get more interest in the Southeast forum (AR is there). Unfortunate I have to work Friday and the company has a "no vacation" policy starting Oct 1 for a building change.

(edit- this forum adds 'some' to the link for some reason. suggest a simple search on the fz09.org forum under 'events'.)

Try this, it at least takes you to the proper google search result:

www.somefz09forum/forum/9-fz-09-events/41322-2017-arkansas-fall-rally.html

I'm kinda interested, love riding that area and it's been a few years since the old STN meets there.

Archived