What is wrong with this picture?

• Premium Member
Yes unless you work until midnight

And the best smells,temperature and humidity changes, and low traffic volume are experienced on warm summer nights if you're skilled enough to brave the roads along
with the bugs, critters, deer and drunks out along with the reduced visibility. Also the heat is lower and usually wind, and risk of sunburn is eliminated for you non-ATGATT riders.

• Supporting Member
I like to have kickstands up at 7:30 am

Me too. I've become a bit of a lone wolf recently, however, and not doing much group riding. I'm much more relaxed about scheduling when there's nobody else involved.

That said, I woke up this morning around 5:00 am, and could not get back to sleep... so I slid out for a predawn ride, watched the sun rise as I was roaming the countryside, and had the bike back in the garage by 7:15 am. Not a bad way to start a Tuesday

• Supporting Member
9:30am is bedtime for this 3rd shifter...

Ouch. God bless you, but I don't know how you make that routine work long term. I spent one winter in Alaska, and realized that I desperately need the sunshine to be awake and motivated.

I like to have kickstands up at 7:30 am
Haha I traveled for 3 weeks on the bike and wanted to do this, but couldn't once. Kickstand usually was up around 8:30-9:30am
 Vinnie if I was on your trip, I doubt I would have had kickstands up at 7:30 either. Sunday morning on my own, meeting spot 100 miles from home yea.

9:30am is bedtime for this 3rd shifter...
Ouch. God bless you, but I don't know how you make that routine work long term. I spent one winter in Alaska, and realized that I desperately need the sunshine to be awake and motivated.
Over 15yrs of practice... seasonal changes mess me a tad for a week or so with odd sleep times which is the only major downside...  
And yes I get sunburn bad like a vampire ...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Archived