Soto Racing full exhaust from china on ebay

78rd420

Wow took a shot $228.00 full exhaust delivered to door they said 2-4 weeks but was at my house in 1 week all stainless,carbon fiber Leo Vance  silencer, not too loud but sound awesome killer welds nice fit took off center stand had to cut stop off frame from  center stand,welded the silencer instead of springs they sent,already had ecu flashed now it revs great and pulls off the bottom like crazy looks so much better than stock boat anchor check them out they have many different options awesome prices found them on e bay happy so far.

...what you initially posted up is kind of sketchy...
..and made my eyes bleed from lack of punctuation.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

...what you initially posted up is kind of sketchy...
..and made my eyes bleed from lack of punctuation.
What punctuation would that have been?   (No diss to the OP!).

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Ok all obvious this pipe is some sort of chinese knock off like i said i took a chance on quality and price if it didnt work or was shit OH WELL, and by the way only paid 219.00 do i care if it is made by soto racing NO! did it come with directions NO!did it fit with some mods yes, i.e. could have bent over center stand stop clear pipe? yes! dont think center stand will work(they never did say it would)Could have used springs to hold silencer together?no too short of springs they sent,so opted to weld silencer to pipe itself! Deal with it! Sure i could have bought some other pipes for waaaaaayy more but why???So thats my 2 cents worth, go to ebay and look for yourself and make your decision not doing pics or videos and do I  care about grammar HELL NOOOOOOO ...THANKS. And remember the old saying you get what you pay for ?!?!?!

Guest kernowjim
what you've just described is the engineering equivalent of throwing 220 bucks down the drain.  Why someone would fit a $220 piece of Chinese tin in place of an $800 Yamaha exhaust is beyond me.

what you've just described is the engineering equivalent of throwing 220 bucks down the drain.  Why someone would fit a $220 piece of Chinese tin in place of an $800 Yamaha exhaust is beyond me.
Maybe not everybody has the disposable income of you Cornish pastie-munchers, kernow!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Pastie's are an ethnic and regional delicacy (1) "you insensitive clod" (2). *big grin*
Their OHSA violations not-withstanding (see youtube vids of their workshop) these guys' prices might be within striking distance. Make sure you get at least 350mm silencer unless you want, seriously annoying loud. yes the centerstand is supported.
http://www.blackwidowexhausts.co.uk/mt-09-tracer-692-c.asp or see thread: https://fj-09.org/post/62212/thread

(1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasty - see also Pastie, and in the Colonies a way of life in the Michigan UP
(2) decades old Slashdot.org meme

Pastie's are an ethnic and regional delicacy (1) "you insensitive clod" (2). *big grin* Their OHSA violations not-withstanding (see youtube vids of their workshop) these guys' prices might be within striking distance. Make sure you get at least 350mm silencer unless you want, seriously annoying loud. yes the centerstand is supported.
http://www.blackwidowexhausts.co.uk/mt-09-tracer-692-c.asp

(1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasty - see also Pastie, and in the Colonies a way of life in the Michigan UP
(2) decades old Slashdot.org meme

Preaching to the converted, pattonme!   I lived and worked in Cornwall for quite some time, at about the time of the Roman invasion of Britain, so I have consumed my fair share of pasties, though I'm not sure I'd classify them as 'delicacies'.   Doubtless the great majority of pasties sold there would be to holiday-makers and other visitors, rather than locals.  As I mentioned to kernow in a previous post, when I lived there every town and village in Cornwall claimed that their local pasties were (a) made to the original recipe and (b) world's best.   Funny thing, here in Oz the same occurs with meat pies (Aussie staple)!

Guest kernowjim
Maybe not everybody has the disposable income of you Cornish pastie-munchers, kernow!
Disposable income?  What's that?!  Of course any spare cash I have is immediately spent on pasties!

Archived