THE 2WDW Black Friday Sale is back! 10-30% off!

THE 2WDW Black Friday Sale is still available! 10-30% off!

Purchase your flash at www.2wheeldynoworks.com/ $264.99

Attention riders! To show how thankful we are for our supporters and fan base, 2 Wheel DynoWorks is having another BlackFriday sale special!! Specific ECU flashes, listed below, are on special for $264.99, including 2-day return shipping to the continental US. That's right! This is our lowest price ever!! Just $264.99 on all available flashes!! This includes your full custom built fuel maps, custom ignition maps, full custom throttle maps, full custom secondary throttle maps, removed restrictions, removal of speed limiter(where applicable), lower fan temperatures(when available), fuel cut removal, Autpblipper (when available) quickshifter activation (when available), and more!

Treat yourself this holiday season, and make your bike ride the way YOU want it to! Eliminate the need for a Power Commander or other piggyback! FREE UPDATES APPLY!

ECU flash must be paid for by Midnight on Sunday 11/26/17. Payment can be made with credit card over the phone, or through PayPal to 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com. ECU's can be shipped in at your convenience. All orders must include contact information, return shipping address, year, make, & model of your bike, as well as a complete list of modifications. If you have any specific questions, please email us before shipping your ECU to make sure they are all answered properly. If you are local, FREE removal and installation of ECUs for flashing!

PURCHASE YOUR FLASH AT www.2wheeldynoworks.com/

If your make and model is not listed, please call or text 425-269-5332 or email 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com

The website is a work in progress and we will be able to help with all your questions. We are expecting high volume so please leave messages if we don't answer. We will call you right back.

List of Applicable Flashes

Yamaha
-FZ10 16- to current

-FZ1 06- to current

-FJ09- to current

-FZ09- to current

-FZ07- to current

-R1 07- to current

-R6 06- to current

-XT1200 Super Tenere- to current

-XSR900

-FZ8

Kawaskai

-ZX6r 05- to current

-ZX10R 04- to current

-ZX14R 06- to current

-Z1000 to current

-H2 to current

Suzuki

-GSXR600 06- to current

-GSXR750 06- to current

-GSXR1000 05- to current

-Hayabusa 02- to current

-GSXS 750 and 1000

Honda

-CBR600 07- to current

-CBR1000 06- to current

Ducati

-Please call or email with specific Ducati questions. We are adding tunes on a daily basis.

All ECU flashes are specific to your modifications and can be adjusted to customer request. Please feel free to call or email with any questions. We have hundreds of dyno, track and street proven tune files for nearly all modifications! Turn around time is same day with free 2 day return shipping. Out of country ECUs apply to this offer but shipping charges apply. Average out of US shipping with insurance and tracking is $55 extra.

We also have the complete list of FTECU -10%, Graves -10%, Hindle -15%, Power Commander -20%, Annitori -5% and Woolich racing products -5% all with FREE SHIPPING! When packaged together with an ECU flash we can provide an additional discount to the flash!

We also have 2WDW gift cards! If you have a someone that wants a tune in the future, you can purchase ECU flash gift cards at the Black Friday price or dyno tune gift cards for $180 valued at $200. Or Victory and Harley individual cylinder tunes for $229 valued at $279! Please ask specific questions.

Its ok to PayPal 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com with your specifics in the notes and send the ECU it at your convenience.

Paypal info

2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com

Shipping info

2 Wheel DynoWorks
13631 NE 126th Pl. STE 420
Kirkland WA 98034

From all of us at 2WDW,

Happy Thanksgiving!

5604065.jpg  

5608091.png

Graves Exhaust plus the Woolich Race Kit is the bees knees ?... once again big thanks to 2WDW for a truly unique FJ-09, its probably one of the only ones around
of its kind ?
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Graves Exhaust plus the Woolich Race Kit is the bees knees ?... once again big thanks to 2WDW for a truly unique FJ-09, its probably one of the only ones around of its kind ?
What benefit does the Woolich Race kit provide?

'15 FJ09

Graves Exhaust plus the Woolich Race Kit is the bees knees ?... once again big thanks to 2WDW for a truly unique FJ-09, its probably one of the only ones around of its kind ?

I wanted a QuickShifter...

shopped around, found out Nels is familiar with Woolich Racing... I was gonna go with the FlashTune QS but for a few dollars more I got a QS that works both ways as well as the ability to have LaunchControl... do you have to use LC? no but its there ?...

majority of the FJ-09 ECU are tuned via FlashTune unless you have 2WDW flash ECU with differ software, nothing wrong with 'em just got more bang for my buck with Woolich...

I brought the whole package( exhaust and race kit) directly from Nels

shopped around, found out Nels is familiar with Woolich Racing... I was gonna go with the FlashTune QS but for a few dollars more I got a QS that works both ways as well as the ability to have LaunchControl... do you have to use LC? no but its there ?...

majority of the FJ-09 ECU are tuned via FlashTune unless you have 2WDW flash ECU with differ software, nothing wrong with 'em just got more bang for my buck with Woolich...

And I bet you got a great deal on the exhaust !

And I bet you got a great deal on the exhaust !
ooooo yea! off the top of my head it was a steal of a price...

just sent payment in for the ECU flash. I have a stock exhaust but hear that the ECU flash for the stock is still great. Eventually I will upgrade to a full exhaust and have it re flashed.

You will notice the difference right away. Congrats!

Archived