Dying a Corbin Leather Seat

koth442

Not to mention our lobster-claw fake air intakes.
Never figured them for fake air intakes... but now that you mentioned it... hmm, still not a fake carburetor class. grin.png
Moving over to the auto world, one thing that makes me shake my head are the scores of cars with wings on their rear.   I understand the aerodynamic principle pretty well, but the vast majority of cars so 'adorned' are front-wheel drive, so the rear-wheel effect of the wing is probably nil, and achieved at quite considerable cost!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

I find it mildly strange that you should find that 'disturbing', piotr!   I'm not a shareholder in Triumph Corp, but surely their approach is no different to - say - the lashings of faux carbon on the Tracers?
...nah...trim finish look is one thing... but to fake an entire mechanical component is quite a departure into the foolish.
I will assert they are trim pieces. They are covers, visibly seen, and add a pleasing aesthetic to the motorcycle. Therefore, trim! :) 

'15 FJ09

Archived