Spring...Riding Season...

• Premium Member
Ouch.....

Times like this, I'm glad I live in the Pacific Northwest. We get a lot of rain this time of year, but it's in the mid 50's.

Time to move a bit south and west... the northeast is the new snow dumping grounds for the next 5yrs as the weather shifts east over time...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Time to move a bit south and west... the northeast is the new snow dumping grounds for the next 5yrs as the weather shifts east over time...
What I really need to do is hit the Megabucks and buy a place in Jawjuh or Abalama to spend the Winter.  And another FJ to keep there, of course...

• Supporting Member
I'll think of you in August when I'm out riding and you're hiding in the AC while your bike melts in the garage... 8D
Duly noted. I should never forget that this gorgeous spring weather inevitably leads to 105 degrees & 80 percent humidity summers.

Thou shalt get while the getting is good...

What I really need to do is hit the Megabucks and buy a place in Jawjuh or Abalama to spend the Winter.  And another FJ to keep there, of course...
Tennessee's not bad either  ;)

In all seriousness I do kinda enjoy Michigan winter as it gives me a chance to rebuild/build project cars for the next riding season... we just hope it all holds together thru the season and who cares if it breaks at/near end of season, ya got all winter rebuild/build anyway ?
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

I'm not sure how you guys in the deep north handle it. I haven't decided if I like the Missouri weather yet. We get real cold, but not a lot of snow. Which can be especially torturous; when its beautiful sunny blue skies but its 15F.

'15 FJ09

I'm not sure how you guys in the deep north handle it. I haven't decided if I like the Missouri weather yet. We get real cold, but not a lot of snow. Which can be especially torturous; when its beautiful sunny blue skies but its 15F.
The bolded statement is why I HATE April!  You look out the window and say "Oh, gorgeous, I think I'll go for a ride!" 
You step out the door and say "Oh, sh**, I think I 'll throw another log on the stove!"

well....no spring yet up here in Saskatchewan (-10c at nite and near freezing daytime ) my fj is getting impatient in the garage. Making due with winter toys...12 days then back in Arizona and on my Super Tenere. .....cant wait
IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

Archived