Yamaha Niken Videos

Cruizin

• Supporting Member
10 hours ago, maximNikenGT said:

3 Nikens at the Tail of the Dragon and the Cherohala skyway.

They all seem really impressed with the machine as I was after a brief test ride, I cant see myself buying one but I would absolutely rent one for the weekend like they did.

Interesting that he says only 36 were brought to the U.S... I'm not sure how accurate that statement is but I would think it has to be a bit more than that?  🤷‍♀️

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
11 hours ago, betoney said:

They all seem really impressed with the machine as I was after a brief test ride, I cant see myself buying one but I would absolutely rent one for the weekend like they did.

Interesting that he says only 36 were brought to the U.S... I'm not sure how accurate that statement is but I would think it has to be a bit more than that?  🤷‍♀️

My other thread on how many Nikens are out there in the wild came up with an estimate of a little under 200 in the US. Another forum member mentioned about how the highest serial number he saw in another Niken forum in Europe seemed to imply about 1400-1500 Nikens in total based upon last couple of digits on folks serial numbers. 

My last couple numbers end in 134, and another gentleman indicated his was 371. So if production numbers are truly sequential, there's at least a few hundred Nikens in the US. My last best guess was approximately 20-30 Niken's per US state. 

If the number were truly as low as only 36 Nikens in the US, that would make Nikens about as rare as Mclaren F1s (only 106 produced worldwide). 

• Thumbsup 1

2019 Niken GT
"Motorcycles - the brand is not important, the fact that you ride is."

• Supporting Member

Owner's video of modifications he made to his 2019 Niken (nonGT) with crash bars, GT windscreen and wind extender, 3d printed mount for RAM cell phone quick grip holder, frame sliders, Givi V37 hard saddlebags/panniers, and top case. 

My Yamaha Niken 2019 Upgrades Review - YouTube

2019 Niken GT

• Supporting Member

Impressive French rider Sarah Lezito who is riding the wheels off the Niken doing drifts, burnouts, wheelies and stoppies. Turn close captioning on and set Auto Translate from French to English to hear what she's saying. 

2019 Niken GT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Supporting Member

Game Over Cycles out of Poland actually customized a Niken with a bunch of shiny aluminum. Only video I've seen about the bike - prior to this everything was photos only. Skip to 10:22 for the Niken view. In Polish and with no close captioning, but interesting to see this in actual video vs. photos. 

2019 Niken GT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member

Explanation of LMW (Leaning Multi Wheel) technology at the Yamaha website: 

• Thumbsup 1

2019 Niken GT