tapatalk integration

Timely post, I was wondering the same thing and this came up in a search.  

Speaking of, the Search function glitched also - I tried to adjust the filter to search "Content topic" only, and it gave me an error message and said to wait 9 seconds?

(I am signd in....)

-Skip

• Premium Member

34 minutes ago, skipperT said:

Timely post, I was wondering the same thing and this came up in a search.  

Speaking of, the Search function glitched also - I tried to adjust the filter to search "Content topic" only, and it gave me an error message and said to wait 9 seconds?

(I am signd in....)

-Skip

Search has done that to me on occasion since the migration. I just thought I was moving too fast.

duhs10 is correct, Tapatalk won't be supported with the new forum software. The mobile version of the website works well. 

@skipperT, would you try to search again and if  you get the same error, could you please start another thread so we can get it figured out?

Cheers

'15 FJ09

Tapatalk was kicked to the curb... totally junk BS to deal with on the admin side...

And it's always been a small 7sec wait between "search bar" searches since day 1

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

As stated earlier, I am thrilled to finally be free from Tapatalk. Every forum admin hates Tapatalk. They basically take ALL of the forum database and do with it as they choose.   Im own this database and do not want outsiders to have that kind of power over the forum.   

Tapatalk is not needed. Login with your phone, everything works well on the phone.

In fact, I would have to dumb down the forum to get it to work on Tapatalk. Sorry, not happening. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 5:11 PM, koth442 said:

duhs10 is correct, Tapatalk won't be supported with the new forum software. The mobile version of the website works well. 

@skipperT, would you try to search again and if  you get the same error, could you please start another thread so we can get it figured out?

Cheers

Sure, seems to work ok now... Not sure what happened?

-Skip

Archived