How come you guys aren't creating album in Gallery?

The gallery software is pretty freaking cool, even disolays all your camera and lighting settings for each pic. 

Go to Gallery at the top of the forum,  create your album. Name your album "yourusername's album". 

Use it, you'll like it.    Then, I'll start a album contest and give something cool away. 

57 minutes ago, kmev said:

I started to create one, but then realized I need to resize all of my images as they were too large. Haven't had the time or ambition to do that. 

All your images are over 1.5 mb?  I take a ton of pics, most of mine are under that.  Pic hosting is mega expensive, we gotta have limits on a free website. 

Im adjusting settings so that you can upload them, system wlll resize for you to display 1.5 on free accounts albums.  Try it later tonight, it will be ready in a half hour or so. 

• Premium Member

Like @kmev I started to create one but ALL of my pictures are on my phone. Android Galaxy S5 and resizing is a pita and the results have been hit or miss. Some come out ok, some come out looking like a crappy thumbnail.  So I punted on the whole thing. 

I have no idea about the cost, but is there software available to resize pictures across the whole site? Some of us are not tech savvy, and trying to learn and re-learn this stuff as I get older just ain't worth it to me.... 😔

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

48 minutes ago, fddriver2 said:

Like @kmev I started to create one but ALL of my pictures are on my phone. Android Galaxy S5 and resizing is a pita and the results have been hit or miss. Some come out ok, some come out looking like a crappy thumbnail.  So I punted on the whole thing. 

I have no idea about the cost, but is there software available to resize pictures across the whole site? Some of us are not tech savvy, and trying to learn and re-learn this stuff as I get older just ain't worth it to me.... 😔

I reluctantly started using google photo's on my Android. Every time I take a picture, it's backed up to my gmail. It makes using pictures from my computer trivial. 

Cruizin, thanks for adding the auto-adjust feature. That's going to save most people a lot of headache. Next time I take a picture of my FJ that isn't in the garage or driveway I'll be sure to start an album! 

'15 FJ09

• 5 months later...

@rodb47, when you press the Gallery tab at the top of the page ( I have to do this twice on an ipad for some reason) you should see a pink “add images” button which will prompt you to make a gallery if you don’t have one already.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)