Hard case lids?

Bimbim18

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dfriz said:

These will fit the GT Bags?

I have never seen an FJ-09-specific bag liner. Everything I've seen list the FJR liners for the FJ-09. I use OEM Yamaha FJR liners in my FJ-09 saddlebags. The only different between the FJR and FJ-09 bags is the curve of the lid, which adds 8 liters of space to the FJR bag. 

On 2/2/2019 at 10:19 AM, bugie said:

unfortunately Yamaha no longer sell the hard case lids separately

Not so fast. You can still buy them according to yocracing.com @rlambke19

I cannot link directly YOC's parts listing directly for lids, but search for part numbers 5PS-W9340-0L-00 and 5PS-W9340-0R-00 at the below link. They are $211.64 each for unpainted.

WWW.YOCRACING.COM

Yamaha FJR1300 parts and accessories

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, dfriz said:

These will fit the GT Bags?

Yes, I have these Kathy's liners.  They are made for the FJR, but however "too large" that they might be, it's not noticeable.  They work.  I suppose the only warning might be that one should not fill them up while unmounted.  I like them, they are well made, they are good value for the money, and they work.

2019 Tracer 900 GT

Niwot CO
USA

On 2/5/2019 at 6:44 PM, kmev said:

Not so fast. You can still buy them according to yocracing.com @rlambke19

I cannot link directly YOC's parts listing directly for lids, but search for part numbers 5PS-W9340-0L-00 and 5PS-W9340-0R-00 at the below link. They are $211.64 each for unpainted.

WWW.YOCRACING.COM

Yamaha FJR1300 parts and accessories

That's a bummer. For that price may as well buy a used pair and get them painted and be able to switch back and forth.  Thanks for the info,  still always good to know all your options. 

15 minutes ago, Bimbim18 said:

That's a bummer. For that price may as well buy a used pair and get them painted and be able to switch back and forth.  Thanks for the info,  still always good to know all your options. 

That's what I did. It took about two months of checking eBay every day, but I got two lids for under $100 delivered. 

Archived