Formatting UNREAD CONTENT to see newer entries first...

The title says it all really - how can one change the order of presentation of posts so that the most recent comes up first?

Advice will be appreciated... 

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

If you click the "All Activity" feature you'll get an descending-order time-related list of replies to various threads.

Unread threads are listed.

Not sure this is what you want, but it's a start:)

cb

1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, nhchris said:

If you click the "All Activity" feature you'll get an descending-order time-related list of replies to various threads.

Unread threads are listed.

Not sure this is what you want, but it's a start:)

cb

Yes, that is what I do as well.

@wordsmith at the top of the page hover your mouse over the "Browse" tab and then click "All Activity".

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

2 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

The most recent always displays, in order.  Unless you clicked the option in "sorting" to change that, if so, just change it back. 

I'll make a video on how to use the "unread tab" tonight after the kids go to bed and things quiet down. 

Its easy, I promise. It just has more customized features. Once you try them, you'll see why they are there. 

5 hours ago, betoney said:

Yes, that is what I do as well.

@wordsmith at the top of the page hover your mouse over the "Browse" tab and then click "All Activity".

Thank you betoney - this seems to work.   

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived