Exaust systems

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, Pricey said:

I've bought a 2015 yamaha tracer 900 and I've got no idea what exaust to put on it , has anyone got any suggestions ?

I have the Scorpion as well and really like it but note that it only comes with red accents, no other color.  If you don't like the thought of cutting up your stock pipe (though its really not difficult) Scorpion also offers a 'full system' with headers.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Thanks for the reply ,I had a look at the scorpion and it looks and sounds nice , I don't mind the red on it .its good to know I could get a full system but if i go for it I'll probably go for the slip on I think 

• Thumbsup 1

If I was going to swap out the exhaust on mine (I'm not - it's a crazy expensive process for a cosmetic change) I'd go with a Black Widow full system. 

unknown

- they're reasonably priced, great quality, solid company.  Even buying from North America shipping was inexpensive and fast, and the customer service was great.

Had one on my MT07 (the 230mm GP style carbon fiber with blued tip).  I'd definitely go with a larger can, though, as the little 230mm GP style20190710_073722.thumb.jpg.fc7835df07eb304559b0e41335c3aef8.jpg was loud.  Looked awesome though (ignore the cheesecake), and sounded great.

• Thumbsup 1

5 hours ago, Pricey said:

Thankyou for the reply  ,I'll deffo look it up , it does look good on your bike and I'll do a price check but thankyou for giving me another one to look at cheers

A sound check here, with one of the shorter (and thus louder) cans: 

Edited by Wintersdark
  • Haha 1

I went with the Two Bros Cyclone storm series full system for $549.

I can't tell you how it sounds since I'm still waiting on my ECU. But I've had Two Bros on a couple other sportbikes, and I really liked them. There's also a couple different decibel killer inserts you could choose from.

• Thumbsup 1

Thanks for the reply , I've never heard of that make I'll check them out tho ,that's sounds cheap for a full system ,I'll have to make sure which ever one I go with meets the UK regs , cheers thankyou

5 hours ago, Pricey said:

Thanks for the reply , I've never heard of that make I'll check them out tho ,that's sounds cheap for a full system ,I'll have to make sure which ever one I go with meets the UK regs , cheers thankyou

Just to clarify and to confirm you were replying to me,...it's a Two Brothers Racing exhaust system. It's in their "Storm series" and the model is the "Cyclone". It's a "race exhaust" and is meant for closed course. Therefore, it probably won't pass government inspection/regulations. (I.e. Here in California, it is not "DOT approved".) So not sure what your regulations are out there.

Two Brothers Racing does make a compliant exhaust, the "S1R". Check them out.

• Thumbsup 1