Farkling along....

I've remounted it recently due to a tail tidy cleanup on the rear of the bike (see: http://fj-09.org/thread/1898/german-tail-tidy-kellerman-blinkers )

I'm using a plate which is mounted behind the license plate. Sideways there is a mount place for the antenna as you can see on this link: https://www.cbshop.com/MotorCommunicatie/Motorcycle_Communication/CBShop_Antenne_Kentekenplaathouder where it was purchased as well..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Premium Member
Does the FJR cases hold a helmet and do you know the capacity ? I think the FJ cases are 22 liters -- sorry if this has been asked before... Nice bike setup...
Kind regards
35 Liters per side, and yes it will fit a helmet. At least mine did on my FJR (Shoei Large). 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

The FJ-09-specific bags will not hold a full face helmet.  I believe the FJR bags will.

-CD-

-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

• 3 months later...
Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but how did you get the case covers off for painting, and install the running lights in the cases?
You'll need to be more specific......which bags you are referring to?  

Sorry, I meant the FJR hard cases that fit the FJ09....

I have the same cases, bought used off ebay, and I would like to paint the covers, and liked the idea of making the Yamaha logo on the cases into running lights

Thanks

Sorry, I meant the FJR hard cases that fit the FJ09....  
I have the same cases, bought used off ebay, and I would like to paint the covers, and liked the idea of making the Yamaha logo on the cases into running lights

Thanks
I believe the OP has the unpainted bags and left them unpainted. I painted my bags that I got off eBay. I didn't take off the lids, just did a lot of masking.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived