Farkling along....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They look like the yamaha accessory LED turn signals available on the europe Yamaha accessory catalog. I think there was a group buy thread somewhere for them that never got any traction and kind of ended abbruptly.

I agree they look super good and would put them on my bike if they were easily available to the states.

Very nice! I like your garage too! What is the antenna for?
Thanks!
The antenna is for the bike to bike communication...was able to put the Autocom and porto under the seat...(and still have some room left :P)This bike is for my wife....I myself are driving the FJR1300... ;)

They look like the yamaha accessory LED turn signals available on the europe Yamaha accessory catalog. I think there was a group buy thread somewhere for them that never got any traction and kind of ended abbruptly. 
I agree they look super good and would put them on my bike if they were easily available to the states.
Jep, those are the ones, currently hard to get since the 2nd batch had some production quality failures and they cancelled that whole batch...
Front: http://www.yamaha-motor.eu/baltic/products/motorcycles/adventure/wr250r.aspx?view=accessories&partcode=YME-FLB2F-00-00&year=2014
Rear: http://www.yamaha-motor.eu/eu/accessories/genuine-options/electrical/led-flashers-plus-front/YME-FLB2R-00-00/details.acc

Hi Hupelde

How do you find the ermax screen compared to stock?
I'm wondering weather to get one. I'm put off by the yamaha one as you have to remove the fronts off the bar wind deflectors. I understand this isn't the case for the ermax?
Thanks

Hi Hupelde 
How do you find the ermax screen compared to stock?
I'm wondering weather to get one. I'm put off by the yamaha one as you have to remove the fronts off the bar wind deflectors. I understand this isn't the case for the ermax?
Thanks
The Ermax is great...much better than stock....during my demo ride I did some analyzing regarding a different screen with regards to height and wide in size since I've read enough "complains" about it back then.. ;)From a fellow driver I also understood it's helmet depending...so...it won't be a one solution fits for all thingy...
Also looked at the Yamaha one....but once I've read that you need to loose the handguards I was done with that one...and as you can see not required with Ermax (and also a lot of other brands don't require this so not sure what Yammie was thinking)..

• Premium Member
Also looked at the Yamaha one....but once I've read that you need to loose the handguards I was done with that one...and as you can see not required with Ermax (and also a lot of other brands don't require this so not sure what Yammie was thinking)..

probably took one off the shelf from another model, drilled 4 holes in the right place and thought, "that will do." A lot of the components are from the parts bin for the Tracer, keeps the cost down.

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

probably took one off the shelf from another model, drilled 4 holes in the right place and thought, "that will do." A lot of the components are from the parts bin for the Tracer, keeps the cost down.

My ermax touring does not clear the handguards in the top postion.

...and UPS brought the MotoDynamic rear light today.....!Very impressed with the difference between stock and this one...ofcourse some pics:
Stock light:
stock_zpsyu0h1alo.jpg
Stock brake:
stock%20brake_zpshk02p3qm.jpg
Motodynamic light:
md%20stock_zpsfeomokxo.jpg
Motodynamic brake:
md%20brake_zpsjlq9fpna.jpg
Motodynamic left blinker:
md%20blink_zpseizyo1uz.jpg

• Premium Member
ooh, PR4s. I will have Pr4s on mine once the Dunlops wear out
That was one of the first things I noticed, too, although I think I'll stick with PR3s (I can't remember what it was that I thought the 3s did better than the 4s, but I do recall that there was *something*).  Really like them on the Daytona.  Terrific tires in cold and wet, and we get plenty o' that in New England. 
2015 FJ-09 (Mary Kate)
2007 Daytona 675 (Tabitha, ret.)
1998 Vulcan 800 (Ret.)
2001 SV650S (Veronica, Ret.)
2000 Intruder 800 (Ret.)

• Premium Member
Very nice! I like your garage too! What is the antenna for?
I assume he is a Ham? (amateur radio operator). Me too, extra class license. On second thought, that looks to be a Diamond Supergain SG7200 which can be used for GMRS radios, or what ever they call it in the UK.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
It's a Diamond SG-7100R...
So close. p3rry_zpsjpvxnqqr.gif 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
It's a Diamond SG-7100R...
So close. p3rry_zpsjpvxnqqr.gif
back to the ham nerd school for you
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived