Farkling along....

Here's our baby..... :)IMG_0001_zpsdr7uajs3.jpg

JMV Concept hugger:IMG_0003_zpsprzvsamn.jpgIMG_0004_zpsp8rnweyd.jpg
IMG_0002_zpsmsbzworm.jpg
Ermax Belly Pan, SW Motech bars and $20 Cree spots... :):IMG_0005_zpsuajscu9h.jpgIMG_0007_zpsordybh2q.jpgIMG_0008_zpsc9jmndh8.jpg
Creative solution for our bike to bike communication antenna:IMG_0026_zpsaorfnnxo.jpgIMG_0009_zpswoxbqxjb.jpg
IMG_0025_zps5oyrz7ec.jpg
Koubalink mirror extenders:
IMG_0027_zpsify3prpt.jpgHandlebar switch for Cree spots...:
IMG_0036_zpsy5yvwrlt.jpgTodo:Golden RIM stripesKnuckle guard LED'sGripheatersContourLEDs on sidecases
I'll keep you posted... :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
ooh, PR4s. I will have Pr4s on mine once the Dunlops wear out
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I like that belly pan too. It gives it the more of the look of the bigger sport tourers. The Ermax belly pan on their site doesn't connect in the front middle. Did you add that yourself or is it a different belly pan? Very nice choice of accessories all the way around. I am quite jealous. Lol

I need that hugger... A tail tidy makes that one pretty mandatory with all the spray. Nice mounting spot for the Cree's too. What screen is that? Ermax touring screen in lit black? Something else?
Jep...hugger is great...the only one who will keep it clean compared from any other one I've seen around. It's manufactured by JMV Concepts in France and they build to order (took them 2,5 weeks) since their factory burned down last year. I've posted the info some weeks ago on this forum as well..
Mounting brackets for the Cree's are from SW Motech which will give a perfect fit on the bars.
The screen is the Ermax touring one 50cm in color "grey"

These are the stock ones from Yamaha... Partnumbers:
5PSW07530L00 SIDE CASE LEFT UNPAINTED5PSW07530R00 SIDE CASE RIGHT UNPAINTED
It's a perfect match for the satin black color used on the matt grey
Awesome!  Thanks!

I like that belly pan too. It gives it the more of the look of the bigger sport tourers. The Ermax belly pan on their site doesn't connect in the front middle. Did you add that yourself or is it a different belly pan? Very nice choice of accessories all the way around. I am quite jealous. Lol
The belly pan is stock as is from Ermax...they have 2 flavors with and without the front middle...
Got it from a French website: http://www.silverstonemotor.com/yamaha-mt09-tracer-2015-evo-bugspoiler-painted,us,4,ERM-SMO-EVO-TRACER-peint.cfm#.VSQwc2AcQdU

Nice to see the Evo fitted. I have ordered one in two colours, maybe that is why it is taking so long. Are you able to see the coolant level with the belly pan on?

Archived