FJ-09 lowest OTD price thread. Dealers hate this thread lol

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i bought mine a little over a year ago for 8999 otd so thats a great price. Be sure its real though. I had a couple a-hole dealers try to bait and switch
2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

Yeah, there are quite a few available around at that price. $6999 would be super as someone found earlier. Honestly, I'm on the fence between an FJ-09 and a Multistrada 1200. I rode one of those and it was magical. Much more $$ but there are leftovers around for quite a bit less than MSRP.
As a Multistrada owner I would suggest staying away.  They are, I'd imagine, like crack, the high is amazing but the cost is ridiculous both in dollars and aggravation.  Be prepared for regular trips back to the dealer.  In this day and age there is no need for a bike to come with so many issues.  Other than that it's pretty amazing.  Sell you my '16 for a crazy good deal if you're serious!      

Snagged an FJ for $6999 (all fees included) + tax. The bike feels great, and the deal feels awfully nice too. Glad to be a part of the club!
Where did you find that deal? Know if they have another? 

I wondered that myself. 
What kind of issues have you run into on the MS donk? I've seen some common things and I think there were even a few recalls.
Answered you on your MS thread 

Archived