FJ-09 lowest OTD price thread. Dealers hate this thread lol

• Supporting Member
@nits - Those seem like reasonable deals. Certainly not the best to be had if you’re searching nationwide, but I think they’re in the ballpark. Depending on the freight/set up and your local tax rate, they’re probably within a couple hundred bucks of each other.

That said, I’m a big believer that motorcycles are emotional purchases, and chasing every last penny isn’t worth the stress & effort. If the bike REALLY is calling your name, and the deal feels fair to you and the dealer, then get it done, start riding, and don’t look back. The FJ-09 is a hugely entertaining motorcycle that you will enjoy for years to come...

Good luck in your search.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
$6,700 for my 2015 with ECU flash, mirror extenders and Givi engine protectors. Listed in the bikes for sale section on this site. Has 26,000 miles and seems nobody is too interested with the mileage but it runs BETTER than new so I'm at a loss why somebody smart doesn't grab it up. No issues.  Not a scratch, I'm 66 years old and have owned it since they first came out. Totally serviced properly. I'm in So. California and could meet you in Phoenix or somewhere. Bill

$10,300.00 OTD 2016 FJ-09 Roseville Yamaha. PCP in Sac wanted $11,300.
Hey! My old stomping grounds :).  
There's a local forum, Sac County riders. Bunch of really great dudes that do a variety of rides. Tons of knowledge.

'15 FJ09

is $10005 OTD a great deal on a 2015 FJ-09 with the saddle bags?
No. You can find them cheaper. I have seen new 2015 go for $7999 and saddle bag are no more then $1000.

What about a used 2015 FJ-09 with 11,000 and bags for 6500 private seller?

What about a used 2015 FJ-09 with 11,000 and bags for 6500 private seller?
Not too shabby! Inquire about CCT and handle bar recalls. Otherwise probably a good deal. Better if you talk him down a few hundred!

'15 FJ09

Will do. Thanks man. I had a dealer call me today for a new 2015 FJ with bags for $8999 OTD. May do that as well 
That's more reasonable for a brand new bike w/ bags, but an exrta $2500 in your pocket speaks volumes.

'15 FJ09

• 2 months later...
I know slightly late to the party but I have a dealer here in Maryland who quoted me $7,499 as a base sales price. OTD price is $9,183 after all fees and tax/tags/title. I was looking through this thread and it seemed like some of the people who bought 2015 models in January of 2017 got some pretty good deals. If I remove all of the dealership fees I am at an OTD price of $8350ish.

I know it is always possible to get a lower price depending on how much the dealer wants to sell but is a 2016 FJ-09 at $8350 OTD a reasonable price for a bike that has beeen sitting at the dealership for almost a year and a half?

Thanks.

Archived