• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

FJ-09 lowest OTD price thread. Dealers hate this thread lol

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
Just saw a brand new black 2016 FJ-09 in Maldonado, Uruguay (near Punta Del Este). Not sure what, if any, additional charges there might be but it was going for "only" $20,500 dollars! =8^O

Looked nice though!

What would you expect to pay for a 2017 FJ-09 right now? I've asked two dealers so far and both indicated no less than MSRP (10,699) plus their fees and tax (7.4%), which I'm guessing would then be closer to 12k. Seems high to me? Looking back it seems prices were lower for the early 2015s. I was hoping for $10,700 after fees and taxes, too optimistic? I don't think the demand is too high, they still have 2015s as far as I can tell.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a deposit down on a '17 demo with 549 miles on it. Base price on the sales order is $8744 plus $85 doc fee. OTD with TT&L is 9499.96. I'm driving 3.5 hours to pick it up Tuesday. It's been ~3 years since I sold my FZ09...it'll be good to get back on that 850 triple again. Already have an Akrapovic Ti system on order for her. :)  I could have opted for a new '17 at~$10,100 + tt&l, but the savings on the demo price I negotiated will cover the exhaust, with another $500 to spare. I couldn't find a used FJ within 400 miles of Houston, TX, price much more than ~$2K less than my demo, even with 12K+ miles. Factoring in resale values and improvements on the '17s, that didn't make sense to me.

New 17 in white, picking up on Friday for $10,014.24 OTD. No trade, 6% sales tax. Was able to pit two dealers against each other.
Well done.. that's about the same price I got my '15 for in Jan of '16

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• 5 months later...
Are these quotes worth it?  
2015 FJ-09 $8,410.00 +freight/setup&ttld.

2016 FJ-09 $9,700 with tax and registration

I think it depends on where you are at.  I'm in Pittsburgh and we have 3 or 4 high volume dealers very close to us for Yamaha.  This brings prices down below MSRP in our area.  To me those prices seem a bit high, our dealers have a 2017 listed lower than the 2016 price you quoted but not including freight+setup.  The freight+setup would likely bring it in range of that price.  Have you considered used?  I have one posted and would be willing to make a deal.  I want a new FJR so may take less than I'm asking by a little bit.  

Archived