Which Air Hawk Seat Pad?

For those of you that use an Air Hawk seat Pad, I was wondering what size you use or if you have a link that would be great too.  never used one in all my years of motorcycling and may try one. :)

• Thumbsup 1

About a week ago, I PM'ed one of the gents on this site about the exact question you have.  He said he went with the Dual Sport model and it fit the Tracer seat nicely.  Will probably order one myself.

• Thumbsup 1

15 hours ago, nvzman said:

About a week ago, I PM'ed one of the gents on this site about the exact question you have.  He said he went with the Dual Sport model and it fit the Tracer seat nicely.  Will probably order one myself.

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, CRFan250 said:

Can someone give me a link to what you specifically use?

Agreed! I see it all over the forum, no one actually pointed the one they used ^^

I'd be glad to give it a try!

IMO, you are better off with the larger one than you are the smaller one. If you have a big arse and the small one doesn't cover your seat area you will regret it. And make sure you don't over inflate the air hawk because you will squish around ant think it doesn't work. Try all inflation levels before you give up on it. 

• Thanks 1

Yes, they don't need much air.  I bleed so much out of mine I thought it was flat but it works great.  Seems like it is just enough where the higher pressure points go thru the AirHawk and are supported by the seat while the areas around get a little extra support from the AirHawk - not a good explanation.

• Thumbsup 3

Got the bagster seat today.  Well that was a waste of 400 bucks.  Great looking seat and all but the foam is WAY to soft and you are sitting on the seat pan in minutes.  I also had to really modify the rear seat latch to even get it to work which is not good.  Back to the air hawk, lol

Edited by CRFan250