Powervision baby!

Larz

• Supporting Member
27 minutes ago, Larz said:

he was making claims that his was the only flash that adjusted timing and de-accel tables which is BS; the TTS will do a few things other software/devices don't but it's not particularly significant according to Dyno tuners I've talked to.  

That’s interesting that he would claim that, from what I have read on other tuners websites, ALL flashes include those changes. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

28 minutes ago, betoney said:

That’s interesting that he would claim that, from what I have read on other tuners websites, ALL flashes include those changes. 

He doesn't anymore🙄It was supposedly some kind of hidden part of the tables as I recall

Yay for you all with older Fj-09s- I reached out to Dynojet and they assurred me that indeed the Powervision 3 will connect to and work with your bikes with no additional connectors needed

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Supporting Member

...aaaaand add one more farkle to the list...

• Like 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

Hadn't thought about the different maps for temperature and elevation.  A couple of years ago went to Moab Utah.  Riding in was 99F.  2 days later left Moab and it was 65F but ran into rain and it dropped to 55F but kept dropping as I went thru a 7,000 foot pass.  Got down to 34F!  Separate maps would have been great but in the cold and rain I was only worried about keeping the bike up and staying warm.

• Thumbsup 1

• 1 year later...