bringing back an old topic, I want to upgrade to 320mm rotors need spacers

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, betoney said:

MUCH

Yes… MUCH easier.   😀 

The junction blocks on the stock lines are odd, and kind of a pain to work with… just ask @dazzler24

If it were me, I would look for a quality 5 line set from Speigler, Galfer, etc.  

• Thumbsup 2

2 hours ago, betoney said:

You can get kits that offer both options.  If you are going to replace the lines, it is MUCH easier to replace the entire line instead of piecing them together.  The old lines can be cut out and thrown away fairly easily.

From a performance aspect though, is it not better to leave hardlines in the bike where they are already? I've only seen kits that replace everything, never the shorter runs only

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, ItsTracerTime said:

From a performance aspect though, is it not better to leave hardlines in the bike where they are already? I've only seen kits that replace everything, never the shorter runs only

No

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
19 hours ago, ItsTracerTime said:

As all before have stated, if you have a choice (and you do) go for the five line set from one of the reputable distributors.  You will lose nothing in performance and will retain your sanity in the process.

Ask me how I know.

If you are hell bent on going the seven line approach I know of at least two companies that do them - HEL and FREN TUBO.  There may be more.

P.S. go the five line approach.

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1