What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Installed Moto Dynamics flush mount front signals and integrated rear tail light, added micro LED signals to new tail tidy, plus a TST industries flasher unit to avoid wiring in resisters. Looks so much cleaner now. Just got my Motocentric tank bag in the mail today plus OES frame sliders. Waiting on the new radiator guard to install

I installed my AdventureTech light mount and LED light bar the other day.....Freekin love it! The light bar can be toggled between amber/white mode by the switch that was included with the light, which I discretely hid behind the left side handguard. Also, installed a set of Amazon rubber footpegs, which provide a vastly improved difference over the stock pegs. Also kind of hard to see behind the light bar, but I installed a Nautilus air horn....and HOLY MOLY this sucker is loud!! 

Can you please post a link to that light bar and mount? Looks great, how functional is it?
'15 FJ-09 - Candy Red. Mods: Cruizin cruise control, Givi D2122S WS & crash bars. Rivco anti-vibration highway pegs. Yamaha rear rack & softbags. RAM mount X grip at handlebar bolts. Shorty levers. Tail assembly shortened. FZ6 rubber pegs.
'05 Honda CRF450r
'77 Honda CB550f Super Sport

Installed Moto Dynamics flush mount front signals and integrated rear tail light, added micro LED signals to new tail tidy, plus a TST industries flasher unit to avoid wiring in resisters. Looks so much cleaner now. Just got my Motocentric tank bag in the mail today plus OES frame sliders. Waiting on the new radiator guard to install

I will be doing the same thing this evening. I'm going to remove the rear turn signals for now and just run the integrated tail light.. hope it doesnt get me into trouble!

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

I will be doing the same thing this evening. I'm going to remove the rear turn signals for now and just run the integrated tail light.. hope it doesnt get me into trouble!
I think you'll be ok on a FJ. It's not a crotch rocket or OMG Harley. Most cops will ignore it. 

Zach, any more info of those would be cool... Direct bolt-ins? No modification needed? Got  link to them?
They were a direct fit, the only modification needed is drilling out the rivet on the left side peg...which is necessary to put any aftermarket peg in. Other than that, they worked out perfect. The best part...the $11.50 price tag on them. Say GOODBYE to vibrations! Feels so much better. 

http://www.amazon.com/Tengchang-Footrest-FJR1300-xjr1200-xjr1300/dp/B00H5JOAXM?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00
Zach, thanks for the info. I just 1 clicked a set. I saw your review on Amazon too, looked good. 

I installed my AdventureTech light mount and LED light bar the other day.....Freekin love it! The light bar can be toggled between amber/white mode by the switch that was included with the light, which I discretely hid behind the left side handguard. Also, installed a set of Amazon rubber footpegs, which provide a vastly improved difference over the stock pegs. Also kind of hard to see behind the light bar, but I installed a Nautilus air horn....and HOLY MOLY this sucker is loud!! 

Can you please post a link to that light bar and mount? Looks great, how functional is it?

Sure thing.

The light mount is from a sponsor on here, Adventure Tech: http://www.adventuretech.biz/yamaha-fj-09.html
The light bar is from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/MICTUNING-Intensity-Driving-Customized-Harness/dp/B00WGCZZXC?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

The light is very functional, and has excellent output. I am very pleased with it. I had to do slight customizing to the mount since it was made for two individual lights, and not this LED bar I mounted. But it was easy peasy. Install took less than two hours from start to finish. The light comes with a super heavy duty wiring harness, with 3 relays and a switch. It was a bit long for the bike, so I cut off about 3 extra ft of cable running to the light. I think it looks and works great, plus I love being able to have the light amber or white.

• Premium Member
Where did you source the SWMotech kickstand foot?
Twisted throttle.... But it looks like it might be backordered... http://www.twistedthrottle.com/sw-motech-sidestand-foot-enlarger-for-yamaha-fj-09-14-15

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Mounted the new ProTaper EVO Adventure High handlebars, Billet shorty black adjustable levers, Oxford Adventure heated grips and removed my stock handguards. Replacing them with Barkbusters Storm handguards for better coverage. I changed to the new ProTapers to help alleviate some pain in my shoulder. As most of you remember I was hit from the right-rear back in May of 2015 on my 33 day old FJ-09 by a big SUV. Suffering 3 broken bones in my left foot, 2 broken bones in my left ankle, a shit-ton of road rash, 2 finger knuckles and a wrist ground to the bone, and worst of all my right shoulder had dislocated tearing my rotator cuff, destroying my long head bicep tendon and destroying 25% of the cartilage in my shoulder joint. After surgeries 10 months ago I have been left with a fused left foot and a frozen right shoulder with limited and painful movement. But hell that won't stop me from riding!!! I mostly ride my Ural sidecar rig. The bars are low and swept back. perfect for my arm. My Roadliner 1900 is imposable for me to ride. can't raise my are high enough to control the bike. my other bike have lower, narrow, swept back bars so I can ride them to. Now My FJ-09 has been giving me fits. The bar was forward enough to have to make me reach and raise my are to its very limit. But worst off is that I have no rotation in the joint. So I am unable to relax my arm and let it hang naturally and/or comfortably. So the ProTaper EVO Adventure bars raise up, pull back, and offer more sweep to the controls enough to make life a little more bearable. Not perfect, but doable. I had to reroute my clutch cable. and on my throttle cables I just rotated the cable entrances to below the front brake lever, and of course readjusted the electric lines a little. My biggest problem has been able to ride more than an hour. I'm hoping the new bars will extend that.

Mounted the new ProTaper EVO Adventure High handlebars, Billet shorty black adjustable levers, Oxford Adventure heated grips and removed my stock handguards. Replacing them with Barkbusters Storm handguards for better coverage. I changed to the new ProTapers to help alleviate some pain in my shoulder. As most of you remember I was hit from the right-rear back in May of 2015 on my 33 day old FJ-09 by a big SUV. Suffering 3 broken bones in my left foot, 2 broken bones in my left ankle, a shet-ton of road rash, 2 finger knuckles and a wrist ground to the bone, and worst of all my right shoulder had dislocated tearing my rotator cuff, destroying my long head bicep tendon and destroying 25% of the cartilage in my shoulder joint. After surgeries 10 months ago I have been left with a fused left foot and a frozen right shoulder with limited and painful movement. But hell that won't stop me from riding!!! I mostly ride my Ural sidecar rig. The bars are low and swept back. perfect for my arm. My Roadliner 1900 is imposable for me to ride. can't raise my are high enough to control the bike. my other bike have lower, narrow, swept back bars so I can ride them to. Now My FJ-09 has been giving me fits. The bar was forward enough to have to make me reach and raise my are to its very limit. But worst off is that I have no rotation in the joint. So I am unable to relax my arm and let it hang naturally and/or comfortably. So the ProTaper EVO Adventure bars raise up, pull back, and offer more sweep to the controls enough to make life a little more bearable. Not perfect, but doable. I had to reroute my clutch cable. and on my throttle cables I just rotated the cable entrances to below the front brake lever, and of course readjusted the electric lines a little. My biggest problem has been able to ride more than an hour. I'm hoping the new bars will extend that.
Wow that sounds rough but good for you for mot giving up on riding! Any pics of the Ural?