What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Supporting Member
Painted and installed a fender extender. Resized_20170303_005941.jpg

It looks like you have the Ermax belly pan, how do you like it?  I want to protect the headers a bit from road grime and was thinking about that belly pan as well as the fender extender.  Do you have a side shot that shows more of the belly pan/ engine? 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
Painted and installed a fender extender. Resized_20170303_005941.jpg

It looks like you have the Ermax belly pan, how do you like it?  I want to protect the headers a bit from road grime and was thinking about that belly pan as well as the fender extender.  Do you have a side shot that shows more of the belly pan/ engine?
I love it. It's a perfect fit, I love the way it looks, and it does keep some debris/grime off the headers. It really completes the bike in my opinion. And they are strong, as you can see in the last photo. Didn't move at all when I cleaned a ditch with it. The center piece is removed for cleaning in that pic.  
Resized_20170304_111727.jpgResized_20170302_194730.jpgResized_20170304_111743.jpgResized_20160806_133549.jpg

• Supporting Member
I love it. It's a perfect fit, I love the way it looks, and it does keep some debris/grime off the headers. It really completes the bike in my opinion. And they are strong, as you can see in the last photo. Didn't move at all when I cleaned a ditch with it. The center piece is removed for cleaning in that pic.  

Resized_20170304_111727.jpg

Resized_20170302_194730.jpg

Resized_20170304_111743.jpg

Resized_20160806_133549.jpg

NICE!  That really does compliment the looks of the bike.  Darn, something else to spend money on now. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
My bike had its annual bath. The chain got its 6 monthly clean with paraffin.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Supporting Member
Spent the afternoon getting the setup dialed-in on the new Ohlins shock and updated forks. What a transformation! It's like I got an entirely new motorcycle that just happens to look like the old one...07ea775dcad3c42ed3057bbfaec90e04.jpg

I have opened the season '17 with a 200 km ride to northern Hungary. This bike makes me smile :)   
IMG_0951.jpg

Oh, I can only wish... 2 more weeks I say. This first shot... colours work very nicely, but... how uplifting. :o
Beautiful country out that way.  I spent some time in Tiszaujvaros about a decade back and loved the countryside, the food and most of all the people. 

2015 Yamaha FJ-09 and 2018 Yamaha XSR700

Rode my FZ-07, the FJ is still waiting on the ECU... These virgin Q3 tires on the -07 need to be broken in...why cant they ship the tires already broken in ?
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Oh, I can only wish... 2 more weeks I say. This first shot... colours work very nicely, but... how uplifting. :o
Beautiful country out that way.  I spent some time in Tiszaujvaros about a decade back and loved the countryside, the food and most of all the people.
 Thank you! We love our guests, like good food, more like strong pálinka (famous Hungarian spirit) :)  I will upload so much photos as I can to show you this beautiful country...

...well, of course it's a beautiful country. Our family vacationed at Lake Balaton years ago, and visited the fabulous Budapest quite a bit... I was just taking a stab at the doomsday architecture in the photo... must be a Soviet era installation of some kind. ::) Good riddance to that!
Lake Balaton is really awesome, the sailing and the nightlife are very advanced there. We like it very much :D 
The building on the photo is an abandoned Soviet barrack in the middle of nowhere. There are some travel agencies who hosting trips into this abandoned places, and showing the demolished silos of nuclear heads and the subsoil hangars of the aircrafts, etc. It is planed to try one of them and watch our Soviet legacy... :o

Made an appointment for the 4000 mile service.  It's a bit early mileage-wise, but I wanted to get the oil change done before riding season opens up.  Looking at the weather for the day of the appointment, it looks like I'll be trailering it up... ??? ... 29°F for a high.

While I was at the dealer, I wandered through the showroom mainly to check and see if they ever got that SCR950 in that they had on order.  Nope.  That's the bike I originally had the hots for but they kept slipping the date and Summer was getting away from me, so I threw a leg over an FJ and the rest is history.

They DID have a new XSR900 on the floor.  I resisted the urge to throw a leg over that, but DAMN!  Not a huge fan of the Transformer looks of the FJ and the XSR is just plain SEXY!

I may wind up giving in to my urge to take the hand guards off...

7000km Service Done
Vstream Sport windshield installed
2017 Clutch cable purchased.

Next
Install new Clutch cable
Get Custom seat made in USA
buy new levers
Head down to USA and buy Yamaha side cases (a lot cheaper than Canada)

RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE

I took the hand guards off last June and rode the rest of the summer without them, they seemed to be more style over function anyway, ordered the factory KTM guards and will run them this spring.

2015 FJ-09
2009 WR250R
1989 HawkGT