FJ-09 Photo Thread

• Premium Member
Percy Priest lake. Just Southeast of Nashville.... :)

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
An early morning ride around Ft Lauderdale and it's airport 8e28df8dbd1735d0d41a84de2c1fd7d5.jpg881bab9264c2c59860bb76dfe796a83f.jpg343dff95df23ca87a461e630359e2ddb.jpgaabab9de74a676a09c57479454fc730a.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
Nice shield. It looks like it would provide decent protection without being too much of a shower door. Is that the Ermax?
Yes. The Ermax tall in the low position. I've been pretty happy with it. 

• Premium Member
Here's a few from last August. Stills taken from gopro videos.

Utah
Gump-FJ-09-2.jpg

Milliom $ highway
million-dollar-2.jpg

million-dollar-3.jpg

million-dollar-4.jpg
Another FJ-09 on the million$ headed north on August 15th. Who is it?

Another-FJ-on-the-million-dollar-highway.jpg

Let’s go Brandon

• Supporting Member
@micah2074 - Dude, you’re killing me here! :)

Seriously, what an amazing ride. I haven’t been riding in Colorado and Utah in far too many years, but am still hoping to make the trip back at some point in the not-too-distant future. Spectacular part of the country... thanks for sharing the photos!

-Scott

• Supporting Member
@micah2074 Going through riding withdrawls here in the Pacific Northwest.
Staircase/Escalante/Moab in Utah and Colorado, specifically Durango/ Million Dollar Highway are on my radar for September '19.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
@betoney & @micah2074 - I’m really jealous... enjoy your trips!

This got me thinking about one of my favorite motorcycle trips ever... way back in 1990, 25 year old me took off for a four week, 8,000+ mile trip from Houston out west through New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, and Arizona. In the days before cell phones, GPS, and the internet, my route planning strategy was simply to buy a state highway map at the first gas stop after crossing a state line, and searching for roads that looked interesting. I hit almost all of the roads that you’re still talking about now... absolutely spectacular!

Me and my trusty GS1150E, literally a half a lifetime ago, packed up and ready to head to the Rockies...

ee18b9ce3c518487b7d37802c1292b05.jpg

• Premium Member

Nice riding weather here in Florida now that the weather has finally cooled down, that's the road in front of my place.

FJ-Blanton-Rd.jpg

Nice! 8-) It has been a good weekend in Florida. I got 200-ish yesterday on the FJ and almost 100 today on the XR1200 before battery issues popped up.  
It's our time to ride in Florida!!!!!!   :D