Support the forum, get a killer shirt in return! Limited tme

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
All in front if you don't mind. 
Thanks!
Ok, womens cut shirt added in multiple colors!  
front.jpg?v=2017-04-28-21-33

Thanks for supporting the forum for everyone to enjoy!

Thank you!

Shirts ordered for the wife, or as I like to call her "The strange sound from from the rear of the bike when I whack the throttle open".

Cheers all!

Ok, the Forum campaign ends on Tuesday! Thanks to those who have either bought a shirt or donated via paypal!

Get yours here https://teespring.com/stores/fj-09-forum-store All proceeds after Teespring cut go towards the costs of this forum. ( and keeping my wife off my back about the costs) lol.

You can also donate via paypal at fj09forums@gmail.com if you don't want a shirt but want to help out.

If you can't afford it, no probs! We do this twice a year to help offset the costs and this year is important because we are gearing up for a new forum update that you will all enjoy!

thanks again to those who have helped out and to all of you for your tech tips, pics and helpful nature to new FJ-09 owners.

Because of you, this is turning into one heck of a good forum!

Shirt campaign is over, Thanks for the orders and support! This will help me pay for forum upgrade and future hosting for the forum. Teespring says that it takes up to 10 days to print and ship these shirts out!  

Received a message from Teespring with tracking info, my order should arrive Saturday!   

• Premium Member
Oops. I suck at the internet. Teespring just let me buy a shirt. Do I go to jail now?

Chadman http://www.twistypedia.com
The roster: '79 Honda XL 125 '83, Honda Ascot VT500, '84 Kawasaki GPz 550, '83 Honda VF700, '86 Kawasaki Ninja 600, '87 Kawasaki Ninja 1000, '84 Suzuki GSX-R 750, '96 Honda CBR600F, '98 Kawasaki ZX-7R, '85 Kawasaki Ninja 600, '01 Suzuki GSX-R 750, '16 Yamaha FJ-09, '15 Yamaha FJR1300ES, KTM 1290 Super Duke GT

Archived