Support the forum, get a killer shirt in return! Limited tme

• Premium Member
Just noticed this and tried to order one. Got a message from Teespring that if 1 more person orders the shirt, they will make more. C'mon folks, order another one! You know you want it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just reserved two.

I'll mass email the forum and let everyone know the campaign is open again. I try to avoid mass emails too often but should make sure everyone knows about this.

So, expect to get an email and sorry if it bugs anyone!

Ok, I reopened the front and back tshirt and the forum hoodie for another ten days afterwhich the campaign will close and tee spring will ship your shirts out.

Thanks for all the support guys and gals! All profit from my end goes towards future hosting/backend mngt costs as well as the forum update coming hopefully this summer.

If anyone would like to donate and doesn't want a shirt, you can send paypal donations to fj09forums@gmail.com

We have a pretty sweet forum here and I am so thankful for all of you. You guys make it really easy to run this forum, no drama and I get alot of joy out of reading your posts and seeing your pics.

-Cruizin aka Rob

Campaign status.

FJ-09 Forum Front and Back shirt! 4 / 6 sold needs two more orders to print ten days left!

FJ-09 Forum Hoodie! 1 / 4 sold, needs three more orders to print, ten days left!

FJ-09 Forum Womens Cut Shirt! 0 / 2 sold needs three more orders to print! Get your wife/daughter/GF a shirt !!

Get yours at teespring.com/stores/fj-09-forum-store

Or donate to the forum via Paypal by donating to fj09forums@gmail.com

Just noticed the email. Would have missed it otherwise. I'm out of town but will look into it when I get home. I do like the shirts.

One thing I noticed is that it said some improvements for the mobile site. That's not what I have an issue with. The mobile site is fine for me. It's​ the computer that I have trouble with. I can't even read the forums on the computer, I have given up on that. I only come here on my phone.

Just noticed the email. Would have missed it otherwise. I'm out of town but will look into it when I get home. I do like the shirts. 
One thing I noticed is that it said some improvements for the mobile site. That's not what I have an issue with. The mobile site is fine for me. It's​ the computer that I have trouble with. I can't even read the forums on the computer, I have given up on that. I only come here on my phone.

Please explain more details. What is it about the forum on your computer that is causing issues? I designed this place to be pretty easy, easy pic uploads, easy posting, easy replies. it may be "different" from other generic forum software like vbulletin, but man we have a ton of features that the old vbulletin just doesn't offer. Plus, we are alot more secure.

What issues are you having?

Archived