what color you would like your FJ to be?

If ya had a choice of a different color what would it be? Any one know what Yamaha calls its blue used on rims?
blurpleleft.jpg

I dunno what the official name is, but it's commonly referred to as "blurple".   I ordered my Higdonion cage powder-coated in that color.    I get a lot of positive comments on it.

The bike in that color with gold rims and cage would be pretty intense!

Gold_FJ.jpg

That looks pretty bloody nice - shades of the John Player race-car colour scheme of many years ago... 

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
I got the red already, not sure I would trade for another color. Although I would love to have my rims powder coated to match the red, and the shocks to match

Any one know what Yamaha calls its blue used on rims?
Deep Purplish Blue Metallic C
Code: 0564

As far as colors that I wish for - I've got a US silver/blue and I just wish the front forks were blue like the European version.  I've pondered painting them, but it's not worth the effort.

• 2 weeks later...
I had my FZ1 set up like Iron Man.

It was dang cool.

I might do it to the FJ09 as well.

Gold radiator cover.
Red base bike.
Gold and black and red various parts, levers etc.
Gold rims with red stripes. Gold forks. Black bars. Red levers with gold adjuster knobs, red alloy windscreen nuts/bolts, spools in red and gold. Black Rizoma risers.

I really did not do it on purpose, but one day arrived at work, and the local claims manager walked out and says "I really like your Iron Man bike!" and it just hit me that's what it was.

Should get the HJC helmet to go along, but they don't make it in my size.. LOL

Archived