IMPORTANT forum announcement

New forum is pretty nice but I wish "desktop view" would be permanent across tablet and phone...on my phone I must manually set it to desktop view, the simplified looking forum on my phone drives me nuts...that's just me... 
the new little things such as the "reputation", diffrent "likes"...even the premium member fearures are kick butt!!!

The premium member features will continue to get better. You wont believe what I have planned!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I kicked in a few shekels. Shame on everyone who hasn’t contributed. If you can afford a $10,000 bike you can give something. I’m sure every little bit helps.

Thank you for the donations. I wasn't expecting that! helped a ton !!

It's all good, I wasn't expecting any financial assistance when I built the forum, I was honestly just excited about the FJ-09 and didn't think the forum would get so busy.

If anyone wants to contribute ya don't have to send money, just click on the revzilla, eBay or Amazon links top of this forum next time you need to buy something for your bike or self. I get a small kickback but it doesn't raise price one bit.

No, doesn't have to be motorcycle related. As long as your adblocker is turned off while clicking and on amazon, it will work. They send me a small finders fee for referring customers, doesnt matter what you buy and doesn't effect price of the items you buy, either!

Thanks!!

I must be doing something wrong.  I clicked on profile and the email address I used to join is not shown.  Is there another way to check?? 

So you joined fz07.org? Whatever email you used to join is the email we have.
When did you join? Did u get the registration email?

I must be doing something wrong.  I clicked on profile and the email address I used to join is not shown.  Is there another way to check?? 

So you joined fz07.org? Whatever email you used to join is the email we have. When did you join? Did u get the registration email?

We are talking about fz07.org and the new software there, not this forum, yet..

Archived