The Photo Game Thread

• 4 months later...

I'm glad I saw this thread, it gave me an excuse to go for a ride this morning before work. LBL/Land Between the Lakes

Next photo needs to be next to a military vehicle.

LBL FJ-09.jpg

Edited by philipcd3
  • Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member

Based on four thumbs up, and the always popular ‘close enough’ response, let’s move on:  

Your Tracer/FJ with wildflowers or other spring colors.   It’s a gorgeous time of year in the south right now…  

• Premium Member

I rode past many redbuds and a pasture with of hundreds of paperwhites (who planted them?) today.  Did not take a picture.  If I could remember where they were...  Of course there are daffodils next to my driveway. 

• Thumbsup 1

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member
3 hours ago, 1moreroad said:

The FJ on a small town main Street or square. 

I like it!  If someone else doesn’t come up with one first, I’ll go looking later this week…  there’s always a good excuse to get out for a ride  :) 

• Thumbsup 1

7 hours ago, bowlin01 said:

FJ? 

In the US, the Tracer was called "FJ-09" from 2015 until what... 2018? 2019? something along those lines. Then Yamaha brought the US naming convention inline with the rest of the world. Many of us with the early model bikes are in the habit of referring to the whole lot as "FJ" because of this.

• Thumbsup 3

'15 FJ09