• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How not to die while riding.

He been doing wheelies just before he wiped out... I don't get what's so special about about doing wheelies in traffic but hey I guess it gets me some views on my youtube page...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Premium Member
Notable- Notice how his pants shredded? ATGATT kiddies... Especially if you gonna be a stunna...
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

not to mention WTF do you call that footwear? $300 dollar leather racing-style jacket and gloves but dime store loafers? And stylin' cotton slacks. WTH is wrong with people? It's called overpants with proper armor. Not that any of his gear save helmet would have done a whole lot had he gotten run over by a 5+ ton trailer.

He been doing wheelies just before he wiped out... I don't get what's so special about about doing wheelies in traffic but hey I guess it gets me some views on my youtube page...
Dump and immature. This guy would be underground soon if he has not learned his lesson from this one.

• Premium Member
Dump and immature. This guy would be underground soon if he has not learned his lesson from this one.
My guess is that he now thinks he is invincible! 
People like that should lose their license - for their safety and others....

• Supporting Member
I finally watched it with the sound on... He seemed to be repeating the “I’m not dead” part like he was trying to convince himself.

Sometimes you just get lucky.

Archived