Auxillary lights

Who uses them?  For DRL's or actual night light use? I' have a set of cheap bay lights 10W LED's and am looking for more/better lighting without breaking the bank. Those Denali's look good but $275.00 is a deal breaker.  Thanks!

Everything is simple, Nothing is easy

• Supporting Member

There should be plenty of archived post with write ups and photos, try a search, its been discussed many times.  A lot of different LED lights and mounting options.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

8 hours ago, micah2074 said:

I've been running the cheap EBay lights for a couple of years now. They work well.

I have the same and they just don't put out the light that I had hoped for. As DRL's they are fine, but not enough to actually put usable light on the road. Hoping someone has used something that doesn't break the bank.

Everything is simple, Nothing is easy

• Premium Member
WWW.NILIGHT.COM

UPC: 595223066105 Specifications: LED Power: 18 W (6 x 3W LED) Beam: Spot Beam Lumens: 1260 LM Voltage: 9-30V DC Waterproof Rate: IP67 LED...

Bright enough that on-coming traffic flashes me if I'm not very careful aiming them down and to the right a bit.  IMO they more than adequately light up the road at posted limits up to 65 MPH at night.  Sometimes wattage and lumens don't tell the whole story.  Their color temperature is about perfect and beam angle (spread) and uniformity is near optimum; especially for their price point.

These are the adapter mounts that I used to bolt the driving light brackets to the Givi case guards; I did not use the "L-brackets"), I just bolted the DL brackets to the piece that clamps to the 23 mm Givi case guard tubes.

WWW.AMAZON.COM

Buy Partol Tube Clamps Mounting Brackets 1" Aluminum Adjustable Bull Bar Suitable for Most Straight or Curved LED Work Lights Off...

20190104_032835.jpg

20181215_193326.jpg

2018-12-15 FJ)( DL Mount.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived