Official All encompassing Flasher LED thread!?

open1mind

On 7/16/2021 at 12:35 PM, ryder said:

I installed Yamaha OEM Super Tenere led turn signals and a TST flasher. I didn't run into any real issues. I did install the proper mating plug on the turn signals in order to match what's on the Tracer GT. It looks factory original.

Can you post the model number of the part you used? Also did the turn signals come with a compatible wiring harness plug or did you switch it out off the old stock ones? It would be great if you could post a pic or vid of the finished product too.

• Thumbsup 1

• 1 month later...

So, I've wound my way through most of this thread on pumpkin elimination & like the looks of the 12o'clock Labs signals. So... a few questions for whoever still has the patience to answer this thread query: Can someone who has utilized this brand, break it down for this non-electrically minded dude with a 2019 U.S. issue Tracer 900GT. What do I need to have & do to make these signals fit & work on the bike front & back? I'm assuming its standard to have the clear lenses on the front & amber on the rear? Is this a U.S. requirement or is it just personal preference? And I'm also wondering why the choice signals that come on the Euro edition 2019/20 Tracers, can't be accessed here in the U.S. & then plug & played? Is it because Yamaha charges an arm & two legs for them or some other reason. Thanks for your time, help & patience with my questions. Lovin my GT, & hatin on the pumpkins!

On 4/28/2021 at 9:25 AM, CJ3cyl said:

I ordered the oem led turn signals from a 2021 MT07 through Ron Ayers. Just got an email this morning that they've been shipped. 

How did these turn out? Are they plug and play although I expect you need to use a relay since they are LEDs where the originals are incandescent ...

Regards, Grumpy Goat | 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT & 2016 BMW R1200RS

On 10/12/2021 at 7:02 PM, slaphappy said:

Can you post the model number of the part you used? Also did the turn signals come with a compatible wiring harness plug or did you switch it out off the old stock ones? It would be great if you could post a pic or vid of the finished product too.

Yes, please, be great to see some images. It sounds like the matching plugs needed to be spliced in?