Tracer GT sale $10,600

gerdawg

I didn't see (or completely  missed) a Tracer GT sale section so if this is in the wrong spot please feel free to move it for me.

The short story is that I love my GT but am having a baby (and she's due next week) and I have serious doubts that I'll be able to ride or want to ride with what free time I have left. I'm looking to sell the bike locally and have a very small loan remaining. If anyone is interested in the bike feel free to contact me directly here to come see it. I live in the Stroudsburg, PA area. I've also sold numerous bikes without any issues in the past. 

See attached details on everything included:

5cc60d2c3f96004f68433d91.jpg
WWW.CYCLETRADER.COM

Check out this 2019 Yamaha TRACER 900 GT listing in Brodheadsville, PA 18322 on Cycletrader.com. It is a Sport Touring Motorcycle and is for sale at $10600.

2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT

On 4/28/2019 at 3:40 PM, gerdawg said:

I didn't see (or completely  missed) a Tracer GT sale section so if this is in the wrong spot please feel free to move it for me.

The short story is that I love my GT but am having a baby (and she's due next week) and I have serious doubts that I'll be able to ride or want to ride with what free time I have left. I'm looking to sell the bike locally and have a very small loan remaining. If anyone is interested in the bike feel free to contact me directly here to come see it. I live in the Stroudsburg, PA area. I've also sold numerous bikes without any issues in the past. 

See attached details on everything included:

5cc60d2c3f96004f68433d91.jpg
WWW.CYCLETRADER.COM

Check out this 2019 Yamaha TRACER 900 GT listing in Brodheadsville, PA 18322 on Cycletrader.com. It is a Sport Touring Motorcycle and is for sale at $10600.

Thanks for the good luck. I don't see any under 12k in the Northeast new...so I don't think it's that aggressive considering it has a few add-ons with it. I'm also curious if whatever you're seeing has the typical get you into the store, tach on 800 for prep, 300 for tags and tax not included but I can't see that in my general area. When I sort by lowest in cycle trader the next bike in the list is 12k (plus fees).

• Thumbsup 2

19 minutes ago, gerdawg said:

Thanks for the good luck. I don't see any under 12k in the Northeast new...so I don't think it's that aggressive considering it has a few add-ons with it. I'm also curious if whatever you're seeing has the typical get you into the store, tach on 800 for prep, 300 for tags and tax not included but I can't see that in my general area. When I sort by lowest in cycle trader the next bike in the list is 12k (plus fees).

I would hold firm @gerdawg   Something should happen,

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

Relay:

WWW.AMAZON.COM

Buy 2-Pin Electronic LED Flasher Relay FIX Motorcycle Turn Signal Bulbs Hyper Flash: Stop & Turn Signal - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Lights:

WWW.AMAZON.COM

Buy Universal SMD LED Technology Turn Signal Light Adopt Osram lamp beads for XJ6 XJR1300 XSR900 MT-01 MT-07 MT-09 MT-10 FZ1 FZ6 FZ7 FZ8 YFZ-R1 YFZ-R6 CB919 500R 600RR 650F...

Spacers:

WWW.AMAZON.COM

Buy Yamaha Turn Signal Adapters Spacers for Aftermarket Stalk Type Indicators Front or Rear: Turn Signal Assemblies & Lenses - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Factory Connectors:

WWW.AMAZON.COM

Buy Tengchang Turn Signal Wiring Connectors Adapter Plug Fits For Yamaha YZF R6 R1 1998-2012 FZ1 FZ6 FZ6R FZ8 XJ6: Turn Signal Lights - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on...

• Thumbsup 1

Night and day better than stock. I bought some cheap led ones off eBay/Amazon that were junk and hardly noticable. These are extremely bright and well worth the investment.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The bike is sold. I appreciate all the assistance and wonderful information this forum brought and was happy to contribute where I could. Wishing you all sunny days ahead!

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
7 hours ago, gerdawg said:

The bike is sold. I appreciate all the assistance and wonderful information this forum brought and was happy to contribute where I could. Wishing you all sunny days ahead!

Best of everything to you and your family, Gerdawg!!  

• Like 1
2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT (Annabelle)
2013 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Juliette)
2013 Yamaha FJR 1300 (Rachel)
2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250S (Fiona)
2006 Honda VFR800 (Jenny)
2005 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Hannah)
2003 Honda Shadow Sabre VT1100 (Veronica)