To flash stock tracer or Not ?

6 hours ago, Toddtr said:

Then I assume you own the perfect bike and are completely 100% satisfied? I applaud you for accomplishing something that so many never find and never will. It could only mean that you will never sale the bike and no matter what change anything else about it, that’s a unicorn. 

In reading through your posts all I see is someone looking to argue and troll.

Fairly sure we all get it. You buy something and then never change it. Glad everything you buy is perfect for you.

I'm never satisfied with a bike when I buy it. I like good suspension and ergos that meet my riding style. Also luggage, crash bars, wind screens, ect. Also do the same to my trucks. Are they perfect? Hell no because I ride/drive them like I stole it.

I suppose if your main concern is resale value you should put that bike in the garage and be sure to wax it every 3 months. By the time I'm done with it the farkles will be worth more than the bike.

• Thumbsup 2
2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

30 minutes ago, piotrek said:

This motor does not like to cruise below 5,000 rpm. Try to get into a lower gear and get the RPM up there a bit. It may sound a bit busy to you, but that's a characteristic of this engine. Check throttle cable slack etc. Exhaust other possible causes before spending the money... IMO. On earlier bikes (FJ) we could adjust the APS to smooth things out... not sure what options exist on the GT (no access to diagnostic mode). Good luck.

could also try a different sprocket ratio. Less off the line, more top end.

2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

Sorry I hurt a lot of feelings on this form. It seems “men” are more sensitive now than they used to be, I will try to tread lightly and not hurt feelings in the future