Brand new 2019 Tracer

Garz747

After a bit of haggling, I’m waiting to pick up my nimbus grey  w red trimTracer 900! Dealers here are difficult even with new non current models during a global pandemic!  

• Thumbsup 2

In Canada we’re stuck with nimbus grey with red. I would prefer white front fairings.  Not a fan of blue rims so didn’t go for the ‘20 even tho price was only $500 more...

Believe it or not there are still a few new 2018"s available.  Best deal I came across was $9500 plus tax for the base Tracer 900. Again, had to pass not because of the tech black but the blue rims.

Greetings, all.

I'm the proud new owner of a 2016 FJ-09. This is my third bike overall, second Yamaha (a FZ6).

While we just got hit with winter's last few gasps of snow, I'm looking forward to many enjoyable miles this summer. The FJ-09 made the most sense given that the wife and I like to ride together at times. The FZ6 was just a bit underpowered for the two of us and slightly uncomfortable for her on longer hauls. The FJ-09 will resolve both of those issues.

I'll post pics as soon as I can. For the moment, the details are: 1-owner, 3800 miles, SW Motech engine guards, heated grips, carbon fiber frame covers, all black with gold forks. She's definitely a looker.

Thanks in advance for having me!

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, DR_DR3I said:

Greetings, all.

I'm the proud new owner of a 2016 FJ-09. This is my third bike overall, second Yamaha (a FZ6).

While we just got hit with winter's last few gasps of snow, I'm looking forward to many enjoyable miles this summer. The FJ-09 made the most sense given that the wife and I like to ride together at times. The FZ6 was just a bit underpowered for the two of us and slightly uncomfortable for her on longer hauls. The FJ-09 will resolve both of those issues.

I'll post pics as soon as I can. For the moment, the details are: 1-owner, 3800 miles, SW Motech engine guards, heated grips, carbon fiber frame covers, all black with gold forks. She's definitely a looker.

Thanks in advance for having me!

Welcome aboard your out in God's country There are not too many wisconsinites on the form I don't get up your way that often Southeast and Southwest cheese head land is far as I usually get unless I'm going up to road America

Indeed, most bikers around my area will be riding cruisers. We're almost ready for the riding season, once this snow dries up this week.

Looks like I've got a fair amount of reading to do; many of the questions I have are likely to already be answered. Glad to have found this forum.