Panel part number

Hi guys,

While getting to know my "new to me" Tracer 900 GT, i noticed that where the previous owner had fitted Givi Aux lights, it looks like he has removed an under fairing panel designed to keep weather and crap of the underside of the bike. See pic. I've looked on a couple of parts sites but cant find this panel on any of the Schematics.

would any of you know the part number or a site where i can get hold of one?

Cheers guys

Mark

pic 2.jpg

You did not mention what year your bike is, but for a 2019 it appears to be B5C-84144-00-00.  It's $13.41 at partzilla.com.

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

3 hours ago, johnmark101 said:

You did not mention what year your bike is, but for a 2019 it appears to be B5C-84144-00-00.  It's $13.41 at partzilla.com.

Hey Thanks - Yes 2019.. sorry forgot to mention that. I can see therefore why the previous owner left it off. It wouldn't fit with the Aux lights where he placed them!  Boo!!

thanks again.

Mark

Just my opinion but I’d be moving the lights and putting the panel in place.  4,200 miles into a 6,000+ mile road trip.  Lots of bugs, then riding thru a rainstorm cleans some of the off but more bugs splat!  Today rode a gravel road in Glacier NationalPark and then ran into 5+ miles of road construction!   Think they are building the road!  It ranged from gravel to dirt and gravel to dirt!  Had water trucks keeping it wet down.  Now my bike is absolutely nasty with dried road grime, bug guts and general road nastiness.  Yea I’ll clean it when I get home but better to keep that stuff out of areas not designed to have it i there.

• Thumbsup 1

1 hour ago, PhotoAl said:

Just my opinion but I’d be moving the lights and putting the panel in place.  4,200 miles into a 6,000+ mile road trip.  Lots of bugs, then riding thru a rainstorm cleans some of the off but more bugs splat!  Today rode a gravel road in Glacier NationalPark and then ran into 5+ miles of road construction!   Think they are building the road!  It ranged from gravel to dirt and gravel to dirt!  Had water trucks keeping it wet down.  Now my bike is absolutely nasty with dried road grime, bug guts and general road nastiness.  Yea I’ll clean it when I get home but better to keep that stuff out of areas not designed to have it i there.

totally agree PhotoAl - I don't have time to do that before I go I don't think. I may get the panel and then take the lights off just for this trip then put them on when i get back. They need rewiring anyway as currently they can be left one while the bike is off!! not a good way to install IMO. Ihve already done that to the point of flattening the battery as i parked nise in and didnt see them on on my customary rear glance at the bike as i walk away!!

so now just got find somewhere i can get it in the UK

cheers

Mark

• Thumbsup 1