Looking for new footpegs.

I am wearing a hole in my boots on the stock foot pegs and was wondering what options others have tried for replacements.  Not a fan of the way the ends of the stock pegs have the end turned up to a point.  Something a little wider but not longer might work.  Would be fine with something that has a rubber cap as well.

What have you got??

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

I have the MT-09 adventure pegs on my '19 GT and really like them. However, I don't think you can get them anymore. I believe they are the same pegs that the Super Tenre used/uses so you could try that search.

Puig makes a couple of different varieties that are similar and may work. I would think any peg labeled for the MT, FJ, or Tracer should fit but don't quote me on that.

834046913_bikeII.thumb.png.4f005ccee15b8d9b377dfebf34e0322c.png

Edited by roadwarrior
  • Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
34 minutes ago, johnmark101 said:

I am wearing a hole in my boots on the stock foot pegs and was wondering what options others have tried for replacements.  Not a fan of the way the ends of the stock pegs have the end turned up to a point.  Something a little wider but not longer might work.  Would be fine with something that has a rubber cap as well.

What have you got??

I have the same pegs as @roadwarrior showed in his photo, I have no complaints. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I have a set that I bought off of Fleabay for a FJR. Wider than stock and have a rubber cap. I like them much better than the stock pegs!

IMG_1228.JPG

• Thumbsup 4

2020 Tracer 900GT /1978 Suzuki GS750E /1978 Suzuki GS1000 /1982 Suzuki GS1100E /1999 Honda GL1500SE

I have also swapped mine out for cheapies from 'zon. I don't notice much in the way of better boot wear or vibration damping, but the wider/rubber face helps me stay planted.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Suzukiguy said:

I have a set that I bought off of Fleabay for a FJR. Wider than stock and have a rubber cap. I like them much better than the stock pegs!

IMG_1228.JPG

Me too on a 2015 FJ-09

• Thumbsup 1

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

2 hours ago, Suzukiguy said:

IMG_1228.JPG

I like the look of those.  My other bike has similar pegs and they work well.  By the way, I am not far from you.  Just a few miles west of Georgetown off route 460.

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

2 hours ago, Suzukiguy said:

Send me a PM if you want to come by and check them out in person!

Much appreciated.  However I already ordered a set. 👍

48 minutes ago, Ride365 said:

FJR pegs for me as well, just had to adjust the shifter linkage a bit......very comfy, very cheap. :)

I am guessing you raised the shifter a little to compensate for the thicker pegs??

• Thumbsup 1