• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Guest branthopolis
575d163915c7b026925a112970d810da.jpg 
What could that be?

I'm pretty sure that thing isn't going to work very well with a cardboard cannister..  You can just go ahead and send that to me and I'll take care of "disposing" of it for ya.. 

Guest branthopolis
Beautiful weather here in North Georgia this weekend..  Nearly 70 degs F both days..   Good for another 400 miles and an oil change when I got home..

Serious question:

Why do people post that they rode their FJ for "XXX many miles" as something they did to the bike? Technically speaking, its something you did ON, not to.

This thread should be designated for modifications and tinkering only, there is a sub-section for rides. Post that info there if you feel the need. Let's not clog up this awesome thread with bs daily rides you went on.

//end rant

• Premium Member
Serious question: 
Why do people post that they rode their FJ for "XXX many miles" as something they did to the bike? Technically speaking, its something you did ON, not to.

This thread should be designated for modifications and tinkering only, there is a sub-section for rides. Post that info there if you feel the need. Let's not clog up this awesome thread with bs daily rides you went on.

//end rant
Lol, dam dude...just eat a snickers bar.
J/k.... I couldn't resist after seeing the commercial with El Machete and the Brady bunch. I love that commercial.
Bill
2015 Heeled by the hands of Nel's @ 2WheelDynoworks
K-Tech forks and shock
lots of other expensive unimportant stuff.
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

Guest branthopolis
Serious question: 

//end rant

Good for another 400 miles and an oil change when I got home.. 
I changed my oil.. There's a whole section of the forum called "FJ-09 Garage" and multiple subgroups for mods and tinkering messages..  This thread is in the General Discussions section.   Sounds to me like you need to go put some good miles in... It might help your attitude...

Serious question: 

//end rant

I changed my oil.. There's a whole section of the forum called "FJ-09 Garage" and multiple subgroups for mods and tinkering messages..  This thread is in the General Discussions section.   Sounds to me like you need to go put some good miles in... It might help your attitude...

Did 435 miles yesterday to Kartchner Caverns outside of Tucson. Through rain, sleet, hail, and snow. Had a blast. 

Lets see.
By today I mean yesterday.
[ul type=disc]
[*]Cut out the plastic divider under the rear seat to open up the space for a disc lock and cable.[*]Bought a sheepskin to make a seat cover.[*]Fitted a rear mudflap (ductail tour), already have a hugger extender.[*]Removed the Givi screen and put the stock one back on at lowest setting. It's too hot now for reduced airflow. Missing the quiet.[*]Fitted a Kaoko throttle lock.[*]Fitted pussygrips.[*]Bought a light XXL fabric cover. It stows quite small and fits over the Givi screen.[*]Glued on the pannier rubbers.[*]Put a helmet lock carabiner under the rear seat.[*]Fitted oggy knobs on the forks.[*]Ordered an 8mm hex nut so I can properly torque the engine bolts through the SW-Motech bars.[*]Ordered some 303 protectant.[*]Bought some clear plasti dip to protect the p*ssweak silver finish above the lights.[*]Stalled the bike at the front of traffic lights. It was a long wait, and I was distracted by a nice rear end..[/ul]
Went for a ride.

Serious question: 

//end rant

WTF PETTY

• Premium Member
[ul type=disc] [*]Fitted pussygrips.[/ul]
LOL wut??

And no, I am NOT Googling THAT. :D
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• Premium Member
LOL wut?? 
And no, I am NOT Googling THAT. :D
Love my pussygrips.  P-)  
grips_zps8biedigh.jpg
Similar to grip puppies.

Best. Conversation piece. EVER.
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...